want to change my screen name

VIPR PWR

Supporting Member
Reaction score
How do I change my screen name ----I tried pm'ing Red and have not recieved a reply or change---I want to change it to --VIPR PWR----can this be done by me? ----how????

You have to put "I OWE YOU MONEY" in the title of your PM.

Honestly, I believe he is busy with some personal business plan changes in his life.

PM sent to FSTJACK------thanks earl
I'm sure Red is very busy from the posting he has made---not a problem---I also included a hint in the PM to help return Mutts finger to the gtg pic at Brats

stinker whats your paypal account # i'll send the couple of grand for the name change------oh and I also need all your credit card numbers and pin #s

VIPR PWR said:
How do I change my screen name ----I tried pm'ing Red and have not recieved a reply or change---I want to change it to --VIPR PWR----can this be done by me? ----how????

Looks (to me) like your wish was granted..........

D

Yes it was-----Now all I need is stinkers #'s

Sorry guys...I have been super busy, this is the 1st post in a while....

I get a LOT of PMs daily, and I try to prioritize..sometime I forget to write back on a few. Feel free to PM me everyday (your not bugging me)... :)

Ill try to get a little better on it :eek:

-Red

VIPR PWR said:
PM sent to FSTJACK------thanks earl
I'm sure Red is very busy from the posting he has made---not a problem---I also included a hint in the PM to help return Mutts finger to the gtg pic at Brats
:rock: :rock: :rock:

Can someone please change my screen name, Red?

Please change to: Carl Walski

Thanks,
Carl

i want mine changed to whatthatthef*ckwereyouthinkinpullinupnexttomeliketyouwannaraceithoughtyouknewwhatmeandmybeastarecapableofyouretartedmotherf@#$@r!!!!!!

thanks

the sad part is I was able to read that the first time. And leave my Mother out of it! ha ha

RedSrt007 said:
Sorry guys...I have been super busy, this is the 1st post in a while....

I get a LOT of PMs daily, and I try to prioritize..sometime I forget to write back on a few. Feel free to PM me everyday (your not bugging me)... :)

Ill try to get a little better on it :eek:

-Red

about time, !!!!!!!!!!:toilet:

505'sFastestViper. said:
i want mine changed to whatthatthef*ckwereyouthinkinpullinupnexttomeliketyouwannaraceithoughtyouknewwhatmeandmybeastarecapableofyouretartedmotherf@#$@r!!!!!!

thanks

He said "Retarted".... LOLOLOLOLOLOlololOLOL!!!!11!!

To whom ever changed it, thanks! :) Just to be an extra pain in the sphincter, can you please make it read like this: Carlwalski (all as one word). Sorry bout that, this will be the last change.

Cheers,
Carlwalski

So is this the official change my name thread?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back