want to change my screen name

MYuGiOh Motorsports said:
So is this the official change my name thread?
I need to start another poll I think :dontknow: The last Whorelord thread was a smashing success until someone erased it :D :D

Carl Walski said:
To whom ever changed it, thanks! :) Just to be an extra pain in the sphincter, can you please make it read like this: Carlwalski (all as one word). Sorry bout that, this will be the last change.

Cheers,
Carlwalski

Anyone?? :dontknow: :eek:

Carl Walski said:
Anyone?? :dontknow: :eek:
Hey Carl u got a better shot sending Patrick a PM to get it changed....Maybe Jack but I don't know if Jack knows how to do it since I still have not gotten Whorelord :dontknow: :D If i was still a MOD I woulda had that Shit taken care of already ;) :D

TheSickness said:
Hey Carl u got a better shot sending Patrick a PM to get it changed....Maybe Jack but I don't know if Jack knows how to do it since I still have not gotten Whorelord :dontknow: :D If i was still a MOD I woulda had that Shit taken care of already ;) :D
BWAHAHAHAHAH -I would try Shawno - he is always up around midnight :D :rock:

Is his screen name Patrick or his real name? lol :dontknow: In the mean time, any mod able to do their job (stir the bees) and spare 20 seconds of their day to help a member out!?!!? :heeeelllllooooo: Just wanting my name changed to Carlwalski

:eek:

Carl Walski said:
Is his screen name Patrick or his real name? lol :dontknow: In the mean time, any mod able to do their job (stir the bees) and spare 20 seconds of their day to help a member out!?!!? :heeeelllllooooo: Just wanting my name changed to Carlwalski

:eek:

Looks like it WORKED! Hahahahah!!!! :D :dontknow: :confused: :eek: :confused:

Cool! I just PMed "FSTJCK" to see if he can do it for me, I don't know many people here but saw who's online and he was the only mod/Admin on at present so that's who I asked. :D

Carl Walski said:
Cool! I just PMed "FSTJCK" to see if he can do it for me, I don't know many people here but saw who's online and he was the only mod/Admin on at present so that's who I asked. :D

PM "OCBob" and "IlTmperd" too.... ;)

Carlwalski said:
Thanks to whomever changed it for me. :) :rock:

I changed it for you Carl, anything else you need.

No Mikey you are not getting your's changed to #$%@& Lord..............:p

Hey Jack !!!!!

FSTJACK said:

Is this open for debate :dontknow: OK I will keep TheSickness I agree it would be very wrong to deprive people of my inner self :D However kind sir may I make a suggestion on behalf of every thread I have Hijacked ;) Numerous people I have pissed off to no end and for my never ending service to the enrichment of the site. May I propose a deal for you.....You know that little spot that says God he is one wacky Som Bitch but I Love him like a son anyway area in your Mu Mu wearin heart :D :D That is who I am talking to .......Well since I was basically the sites first victim in losing his wheels and I will never own a Viper...Why not erase Viperpowered :D and put Whorelord in that location.....Nobody will ever notice :dontknow: :D

Think about it Jack......I am actually above and beyond an actual Whorelord....But I think that Supreme Whorebeing is a little over the top.....So I compromised :D You saw the poll that you erased, right after the polite quiet call I got from you :eek: I know when the call starts out....Mike.....This is Jack I am in some deep shit LOLOOL.....Now back to my deal sorry I ama Ho and I tend to drift at times hehehehe....I Love the fact what you guys did for Derek...I am proud of the guy myself..But he is indeed America's strongest Man.....I am only asking that if you will not consider Whorelord....That you may consider one of the following 2 in it's place....I like World's greatest Post Ho :D or America's strongest Ho :D :D or maybe There can be only one :D Ok sorry that was 3 instead of 2...But at least I am willing to help :D I eagerly await your response and remember through all of this that you Love me :D :D :D

FSTJACK said:

GayLord seems more fitting... :p

popcorn_100000.jpg

:)

Manic said:
Great we are in agreement then....May I offer you piping hot cup of STFU then :D Do you take one foot in the Ass or 2 :D I hear the Canadian navy needs a new Oarsman :D Up to 2 row boats now :confused:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back