Wanted 05 Yellow Fever RC

Well #497 is on the same shelf as #22. Held hostage by freaking morons!! working on #56 now...

Finally I got a deposit on a Yellow Fever for a fare price!!! #56 in Utah...
Thank you Larry H Miller Toyota in Murray Ut!!!

I search auto trader almost everyday. I'm amazed you found 3 Y/F so fast! I haven't even seen the other two advertised.

Got them down to $24800 (I won't deal with a dealer that changes the numbers after you have agreement.) They text me a pic of the Buyers Order??? When I finally got them to email it they went up to $25000. I was going to trade in one of my 2012 mustangs which they agreed to give $20k for, on the BO they put $16k. That's $4200 out of my pocket. Then came the sad story how they aren't making any money at that price....BULL SHIT!!! I will not support lying scum bags. They lie to me once I take my money down the road. Its a good thing my wife is out of town so she doesn't catch me cussing these used car sluts!!

colors?

you trying to have owed every color 10 there was made or what ? lol

I guess....Just traded my 2012 mustang GT for a red 05 10 rc. Found it in Humble last week. The fella wanted to sell it to get his kid a mustang. Told him "I have a Mustang i'll trade ya" Now I have 2 10's again!! I gave up on the Yellow Fever. Got a 05 Silver 10 coming from Jersey next week. So you can add Silver to the list.

I guess....Just traded my 2012 mustang GT for a red 05 10 rc. Found it in Humble last week. The fella wanted to sell it to get his kid a mustang. Told him "I have a Mustang i'll trade ya" Now I have 2 10's again!! I gave up on the Yellow Fever. Got a 05 Silver 10 coming from Jersey next week. So you can add Silver to the list.

The silver one advertised here for 18k?! that was a good deal :rock: did you see the Y/F here in AZ has been dropped 1,000 bucks lol

Yes, and I tried to buy it but by the time they added all their fees it is back over what they started. I got the silver one with 3708 miles in Jersey. Just got lucky i was the third and last call on it. I got it for $23800. It was up on the trader for about a day with no pix. I watched them post the pix then bought it. Finally!!, a no bull shit deal.

I think you swap 10's like I do!!:rock: Your 1 behind ''technically'' though..

Isn't it a BLAST!!:chain:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back