Wanted 4.10 Gears

I have a set complete with carrier. But I think the shipping would be quite expensive.

Bill.

Begood said:
I have a set complete with carrier. But I think the shipping would be quite expensive.

Bill.

Are the spider gears cryoed? Let me know on shipping, very interested. Thanks.

I don't have the spider gears, just the ring and pinion, and the carrier. These parts are heavy, I would be willing to guess that the shipping will be more than that. I'll take $75.00 for them, but as I said shipping could be quite expensive. If you are serious, I will take them to a UPS store to get an actual cost on shipping.

Bill.

TNVIPER said:
What are you wanting to accomplish with them??..
Higher top end speed, lower rpms while cruising on highway doing about 75-80. I think it will help at the track when I start running 17" rims with drag radials.

Rickspeed said:
Higher top end speed, lower rpms while cruising on highway doing about 75-80. I think it will help at the track when I start running 17" rims with drag radials.

Probably wont help with top speed and may make it feel heavy on the street......before you spend a ton of $$$$ check with someone who has done this.....been a lot of discussion in the past but I cant remember anyone who has made the swap..........

..I do know that most of the 04 RC owners that changed to 4.56 liked them much better than the 4.10..

TNVIPER said:
Probably wont help with top speed and may make it feel heavy on the street......before you spend a ton of $$$$ check with someone who has done this.....been a lot of discussion in the past but I cant remember anyone who has made the swap..........

..I do know that most of the 04 RC owners that changed to 4.56 liked them much better than the 4.10..
All the more reason to go 4.10:aetsch: well see in a week or two if I go 3.92 or 3.73. Rule of thumb for the dumb:elefant: the higher the HP the lower the gear i.e 4.10 to 3.XX the lower the hp ie the higher the gear 3.73 to 4.88. It should make for better highway also Ill take you 4.56's and higher at top end anyday of the week with my 4.10s and that s the fact jack:elefant: :itsme: :D Plus He is roe'd now

DevilDawg3097 said:
All the more reason to go 4.10:aetsch: well see in a week or two if I go 3.92 or 3.73. Rule of thumb for the dumb:elefant: the higher the HP the lower the gear i.e 4.10 to 3.XX the lower the hp ie the higher the gear 3.73 to 4.88. It should make for better highway also Ill take you 4.56's and higher at top end anyday of the week with my 4.10s and that s the fact jack:elefant: :itsme: :D Plus He is roe'd now

He is carrying around 600LB+ than your 04 RC..;) ..plus auto....I dont know what it will do for the QC but I would let someone else try it...:aetsch: .....and it seems that the 4.56s have received the most positve reports from those (RC) that have had changed from 4.10......your rule of thumb needs to factor weight also.:itsme: .....higher ratio helps move bricks...:burnout:

Rickspeed said:
How many miles on them? Include carriers? Price shipped to 07036, NJ? Thanks.
Ring, pinion, carrier. About 24k, no problems with them. Let me dig them out and I'll let you know.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back