Was this a members truck?

Jeff may be able to identify but bet the driver has one whopping headache. :dontknow:

So many just do not know the power these trucks really have till it's too late.

Jeff may be able to identify but bet the driver has one whopping headache. :dontknow:

Dont always blame the driver of 10's...........maybe he got side swipped, maybe a drunk was in his lane and he swerved to miss him, never know what happened

Dont always blame the driver of 10's...........maybe he got side swipped, maybe a drunk was in his lane and he swerved to miss him, never know what happened

Granted, many wrecks are beyond the control of the driver but watch some vids of Adrian in California and see a reckless kid needlessly endangering others. :( There have been so many wrecks posted here of folks that just did not know how to handle the power our trucks put out. Our trucks are like guns (of which I have owned over 200 in my time), treat with utmost care and they will server their intended purpose----treat them recklessly and likely someone will get hurt. Just saying bro.

Looks like another wing survives! Hope everyone in the truck did too.....

It has been on the registry since 2010. Saw it for sale in Sunnyside WA, US back in 2010.

Our trucks are like guns (of which I have owned over 200 in my time), treat with utmost care and they will server their intended purpose----treat them recklessly and likely someone will get hurt. Just saying bro.

well said

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back