Washington Get Together

Okay, I finally was able to firm up the time and place.

We will meet at Katie Downs on the Tacoma Waterfront on Saturday, March 17th at 2:00.

The feedback I got was to make it a guys/gals gathering so bring your wifes, girlfriends, mistresses, or all three. What the hell, it's about time they all meet anyways.

If you could let me know by Sunday, March 11th if you are going to make it, and how many will be in your party I will reserve a table.

If everyone is able to make it we should have 6 to 8 trucks there. Now we just need to hope for nice weather.

A link to Katie Downs is below. Up in their banner they have a tab for Location. Click on it and it will provide you with directions.

Looking forward to seeing old friends, and meeting new ones.:)

http://www.katiedowns.com/

O.k here's the problem or solution!! They are opening Copalis beach for Razor clamming for the first time in 6 months on the same weekend!! So !!

Last edited:
But of course the surf and sand at Copalis has really cute clean room for 65-75 dollars per night and my missus makes THE BOMB clam chowder for that evening plus the Green Lantern Bar has pool and shuffle board right there for the eve, so if you truly want to experience the northwest, this would definately be it!!:D

Rockin Ronnie said:
But of course the surf and sand at Copalis has really cute clean room for 65-75 dollars per night and my missus makes THE BOMB clam chowder for that evening plus the Green Lantern Bar has pool and shuffle board right there for the eve, so if you truly want to experience the northwest, this would definately be it!!:D

I will be working both days that weekend, so anything more than a gathering at Katie Downs is out for me.

Sorry.

Silverback said:
Okay, I finally was able to firm up the time and place.

We will meet at Katie Downs on the Tacoma Waterfront on Saturday, March 17th at 2:00.

The feedback I got was to make it a guys/gals gathering so bring your wifes, girlfriends, mistresses, or all three. What the hell, it's about time they all meet anyways.

If you could let me know by Sunday, March 11th if you are going to make it, and how many will be in your party I will reserve a table.

If everyone is able to make it we should have 6 to 8 trucks there. Now we just need to hope for nice weather.

A link to Katie Downs is below. Up in their banner they have a tab for Location. Click on it and it will provide you with directions.

Looking forward to seeing old friends, and meeting new ones.:)

http://www.katiedowns.com/

i'm up for it, silver....... just me @ this point...... if things change, please let me know.......:D

Quick question. What would be the impact if we slid it on week to the 24th.

The reason I ask is that the 17th is St. Patricks day. Not a real good day to have a couple beers and then drive.

Let me know.

I can do the 24th just as well as the 17th.
Just let me know the general consensus.

Dale

Well this is shaping up to be just a wonderful event........Silverback's wildest dreams come true :D :p I hope you group of Dinguses have a great time w/o me up there, while I have to suffer through high 70's weather :D What I would give to come up and freeze my rather massive testicles off with you :( :( ( please note: the double sad Smiley is a true indication of what your balls are going to look like Hehehehehehe)..............:p Well I hope it only rain's a couple inches or better yet a massive snow flurry ;) :D You can measure the 2 inches by laying Eric face down in the snow with a hard-on :D or Ronnie face up LOLOLOL. Silver please don't sit next to MoparRacing he is the site's only Super Gay Representative from the Great Northwest and all of greater lower Canada :D He has a thing for hairy Ghey older primates...he dig's the Monkey sex if ya know what I mean :D :eek: I say sit next to RamfromHell :D At least he gives a reach around :p :p :p

TheSickness said:
Well this is shaping up to be just a wonderful event........Silverback's wildest dreams come true :D :p I hope you group of Dinguses have a great time w/o me up there, while I have to suffer through high 70's weather :D What I would give to come up and freeze my rather massive testicles off with you :( :( ( please note: the double sad Smiley is a true indication of what your balls are going to look like Hehehehehehe)..............:p Well I hope it only rain's a couple inches or better yet a massive snow flurry ;) :D You can measure the 2 inches by laying Eric face down in the snow with a hard-on :D or Ronnie face up LOLOLOL. Silver please don't sit next to MoparRacing he is the site's only Super Gay Representative from the Great Northwest and all of greater lower Canada :D He has a thing for hairy Ghey older primates...he dig's the Monkey sex if ya know what I mean :D :eek: I say sit next to RamfromHell :D At least he gives a reach around :p :p :p

theSuckness, did you say something ?? nah.... i didn't think so....:D

TheSickness said:
I say sit next to RamfromHell :D At least he gives a reach around :p :p :p

I got long enough arms to give anyone at the table a reach around!:D

Shit, guess I ain't sitting at the table now.:mad:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back