Washington Get Together

TheSickness said:
Well this is shaping up to be just a wonderful event........Silverback's wildest dreams come true :D :p I hope you group of Dinguses have a great time w/o me up there, while I have to suffer through high 70's weather :D What I would give to come up and freeze my rather massive testicles off with you :( :( ( please note: the double sad Smiley is a true indication of what your balls are going to look like Hehehehehehe)..............:p Well I hope it only rain's a couple inches or better yet a massive snow flurry ;) :D You can measure the 2 inches by laying Eric face down in the snow with a hard-on :D or Ronnie face up LOLOLOL. Silver please don't sit next to MoparRacing he is the site's only Super Gay Representative from the Great Northwest and all of greater lower Canada :D He has a thing for hairy Ghey older primates...he dig's the Monkey sex if ya know what I mean :D :eek: I say sit next to RamfromHell :D At least he gives a reach around :p :p :p
Hahahahahaahaha...............haha..............aha............Dickhead!!:D

Well I will admit something.......I miss Pete and John very much :eek: I never missed any GTG with the boyz...Now I live around a bunch of Limp Dicked fuddy duddy's :D :p I don't miss Washington but I miss 2 of my best friends alot and cant wait until I see you guys again someday :( For me personally that is what this place is all about...People !!!:rock:

Okay, stopped by Katie Downs this afternoon and made reservations for 12 people at 2:00.

Not sure how many are going to show up. I just may have to drink enough for 6 people.:( Not a real problem, but I'm trying to cut back a little.:eek:

I checked all the beers to make sure that they are adequate for next weekend.:rock: Didn't find any defective beers.:) Had a problem with the glasses.:( They leaked something terrible.:dontknow: Had to keep having them refilled.:D

Anyway, hope to see all of you next Saturday.:star:

Silverback said:
Okay, stopped by Katie Downs this afternoon and made reservations for 12 people at 2:00.

Not sure how many are going to show up. I just may have to drink enough for 6 people.:( Not a real problem, but I'm trying to cut back a little.:eek:

I checked all the beers to make sure that they are adequate for next weekend.:rock: Didn't find any defective beers.:) Had a problem with the glasses.:( They leaked something terrible.:dontknow: Had to keep having them refilled.:D

Anyway, hope to see all of you next Saturday.:star:
Unfortuneatly I will not be able to be there this weekend! However I will look forward to the next. It's opening day at Copalis and I am a clam hound. (yes both kinds).:D

Rockin Ronnie said:
Unfortuneatly I will not be able to be there this weekend! However I will look forward to the next. It's opening day at Copalis and I am a clam hound. (yes both kinds).:D
I am sure you meant to say.....You like manly clam sauce.....right ;) :p

To answer a question from another thread, Yes i will be there on Saturday.

:)

Damn. Here I thought I was going to be able to drink for 12 people. :(

Oh well, my wife keeps telling me I have to share. :eek: Funny thing is I tell her the same thing, and she get mad.;) :D :p

Once again, looking forward to seeing all of you on Saturday.:)

I'll Miss you guys! Next time around though!! Hey Ape boy!! When is the next GTG! Let's get it on the calendar so we can meet and shake hands or paws!!:D

Well it looks like everyone except Double R is going to make it, so we should have a good time.;) :D

My wife and I will be there no later than 1:30. I'm always early. One of my faults. Sorry.

So, how will you find me? Well I stand 4 foot 20, and weight close to 1/8 of a ton. :confused: And I will bet that I'm the only person there with a bright orange X-Metal t-shirt. :)

Looking forward to seeing everyone tomorrow.:) :) :)

And just like all them darn Cali's predicted, it is supposed to rain. At least i will have an excuse for the truck to be dirty. I mean I washed and clay bared it on Wednesday, but it needs a bath again. Maybe tomorrow in the rain :)

See you guys tomorrow.

tinygiants said:
And just like all them darn Cali's predicted, it is supposed to rain. At least i will have an excuse for the truck to be dirty. I mean I washed and clay bared it on Wednesday, but it needs a bath again. Maybe tomorrow in the rain :)

See you guys tomorrow.

Being a weather man in Washington predicting rain is as easy as a weather man in Cali predicting sun. I will send Cali's sunshine to you guys for your GTG. Send me some pics guys. :D

God Damn it :mad: It was only 97 here today:D ...................:thefinger: With any luck it will snow as well for you guys Hehehehehehe :p

TheSickness said:
God Damn it :mad: It was only 97 here today:D ...................:thefinger: With any luck it will snow as well for you guys Hehehehehehe :p
Mikey,

Don't curse us like that. I just took the sand bags out on Wednesday. I would like to keep them out for at least a week. :)

Just in case someone needs to reach me my cell number is 253-347-0650.

And Mikey, shove that 97 degrees up your ass.:mad: ;) :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back