Washington Get Together

I am off to wash the beast. it is sure to rain now :)
See you guys and gals at 1330.

Did not even get it wiped down before the frigging rain started. What does silverback call this place? A festering shit hole? He is right. Mikey, I am coming to join you.

I want to be a weather man here. On Monday they predicted a dry week. On Tuesday they predicted it would rain on Friday. On Wednesday, they predicted rain all week, but the afternoon turned out nice anyway. Friday was predicted to rain, then they changed it to the nice it turned out to be. Today is supposed to rain by afternoon. They were late. It is raining now. Where else can you have a job and be 100% wrong all week and still get paid? Any meterologist try and make an excuse about convergence zone, and I will grind you up into oildry mix for my driveway.

tinygiants said:
Did not even get it wiped down before the frigging rain started. What does silverback call this place? A festering shit hole? He is right. Mikey, I am coming to join you.

I want to be a weather man here. On Monday they predicted a dry week. On Tuesday they predicted it would rain on Friday. On Wednesday, they predicted rain all week, but the afternoon turned out nice anyway. Friday was predicted to rain, then they changed it to the nice it turned out to be. Today is supposed to rain by afternoon. They were late. It is raining now. Where else can you have a job and be 100% wrong all week and still get paid? Any meterologist try and make an excuse about convergence zone, and I will grind you up into oildry mix for my driveway.

I agree about the comment about the Meterologist. If I was wrong that much of the time, planes would be dropping out of the sky left and right.

I went, I met, and I had a great time. Thanks to all you guys and gals. It was nice meeting you.

John, thanks for organizing us.

tinygiants said:
I went, I met, and I had a great time. Thanks to all you guys and gals. It was nice meeting you.

John, thanks for organizing us.
I hope you gave my hairy dad a big fat kiss for me :D :D :rock: :rock:

Wifey said:
I hope you gave my hairy dad a big fat kiss for me :D :D :rock: :rock:
He is one of the hunks in my siggy line :D :D :star:

i too, had a wonderful time meeting all of you:

Dale (Tinygiants)
Eric (Ram From Hell) & his wife
John (Silverback) & his wife
Pete (Dallas) & his wife
Vic (BCsrt10) & his wife

this is why i love this website, lots of good people who love the srt-10 ram's....... john's going to post some pics when he gets a chance....... hope to see all of you again real soon & others if possible..... you guys are the greatest !!!:D

Last edited:
Silverback said:
It was nice meeting Dale, and he's a great guy,:rock: but no kisses were exchanged.
There is not enough alcohol to change that either :)

Looking forward to next time.

tinygiants said:
There is not enough alcohol to change that either :)

Looking forward to next time.

Hey Dale, be sure to let us know the outcome of your situation this week.

We will be thinking of you.:rock:

Well, I can not complain about the weather to bad. I loaded up my daughters bike and took her to the park today. No rain, a bit of sun, we played, and we did not sweat like stuck pigs. :)

tinygiants said:
Well, I can not complain about the weather to bad. I loaded up my daughters bike and took her to the park today. No rain, a bit of sun, we played, and we did not sweat like stuck pigs. :)
Right on !!!! Moleboy.....................................:rofl: :rofl:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back