Watches?

Do you wear a watch?

• Total voters

Silverback

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just curious about this.

Back when I was young, not yet a true silverback, I always had to wear a watch so I would know the time.

One year on vacation I took it off, and for the most part, I never wear one any longer. The only time I do is when I drive the Cobra. Reason for that is there is no clock in the car, and my cell phone is not handy.

I should also mention that I love watches. If I was rich I would probably own a thousand or more.

So how about you?

To me a watch is an essential. I have about 8 watches, (all but one with dead batteries :rolleyes:) And I have my eye on several more.

IMO A watch is to a man, what a purse is to a woman. You have to have one, and you should have different ones for different occassions/attires.

I dont wear a beater watch for around the house or working on things. I usually just wear one when I go out or do things where I know i wont scratch them. I just got rid of my last Panerai watch since Im buying my first home and could use the extra money. So im watchless right now.

Work watch, casual watch,dress watch..............3 of each :rock: :D :rock: all my watches are made water profff or resistent.except my one dress watch, it's old from the 30's.

used to wear one all the time, now just at work.
rolex
raymond weil
tag heuer
gianto

are the 4 i have

pocket watch user/fan here:rock: :rock: :rock:

usually on "special" occasions

I wear one all the time (except during sex or sleeping). In my life I always have to be somewhere, or get something done. So I have to know what time it is, always.

Bill.

505'sFastestViper. said:
so you hardly ever where one:D :D :D
I like your answer. Some would say I am so old I sleep all the time, but I like to think I have sex all the time.:D Hey, it's my fantasy.

Bill.

i cant wear one mosta the time due to my professions, so just on special occations for me

Interesting question...I asked one of my classes on Wednesday how many wore watches...not many. They all carry cell phones 24/7 and the cell phones all have the time...

I have always worn a watch...but am considering not doing it any more.

My preference...sorry, Timex Ironman...cheapest of the cheap...just buy a new one every September and throw the old one away...they keep perfect time.

Ive got watches never wear them, maybe if I'm going into a meeting of some sort ill put it on.. other than that its cell phone or pc or whatever else.. theres clocks every frickin where now days. no need for one..
Just in the kitchen theres a clock on the toaster, coffee maker, microwave, stove, slow cooker, etc etc... you need another one on your arm just encase those are not enough :)

I have a pocket watch, after injuries prevented me from wearing a wrist watch for a period of time.

Only wear one when diving, a Citizen Eco-Drive. 1 hour of sunlight = 40 days of failsafe operation in complete darkness. Absolute perfect time and bullet proof:rock: :rock:

includemeout said:
Only wear one when diving, a Citizen Eco-Drive. 1 hour of sunlight = 40 days of failsafe operation in complete darkness. Absolute perfect time and bullet proof:rock: :rock:
40 straight days of diving? You are the man!:rock: :D

Bill.

Begood said:
40 straight days of diving? You are the man!:rock: :D

Bill.
It is called saturation diving, you only come up when the job is done.
then spend the next week:( in a hyperbaric chamber:D

and that was years ago, to old now for that:(

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back