Wats The Fastest U Gotten Your Tuck 2 Go

ramviper10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
well i went to race wars 2 day at the strip n on the way back goin south on I-15 i decided to punch it i hit 140... no cars arond except a semi so i was good no ones life in danger except my own but worth it.

In a tuck? About 70mph.
The compression at the bottom of Valley View (known to locals as "Rocket View") is absolutely brutal, so I came out of it a little early. Probably could have hit 75.

I ran my 'tuck' up to about 135-140 once......

It was like riding a pogo stick over a fkn cliff whilst peaking on really shitty acid.........

Djan-gone

Last edited:
150+, to worried about the road at that speed to really note what speed I was going. I remember looking down and looking for giggles. I go home at 4-5 in the morning and there is no traffic on the highway and cops are seldom found on my stretch home so I open her up every so often to remind me how cool of a truck it is. Stupid yes, but I figure since I'm the only person on the road I would only be hurting myself if something were to happen.

SRT-10 Pegged twice and my new Fire breather V-6 GMC Roe Quad screw S/C
624.24 MPH and a 1.5 second quarter mile on street slicks :D :p See pic in sigline just after all the crap Patrick wrote down LOLOLOL :D

135 for me on a deserted 2 lane country road in the middle of the afternoon. Truck felt as good at that speed as any of the previous Porsches I have driven at that speed.

140+ ON ALLIGATOR ALLEY.NICE LONG ROAD IN THE MIDDLE
OF THE EVERGLADES.DID NOT STAY THERE LONG.
A LITTLE SCARY ON THESE GREAT ROADS (NOT) WE HAVE IN FLORIDA.

TheSickness said:
SRT-10 Pegged twice and my new Fire breather V-6 GMC Roe Quad screw S/C
624.24 MPH and a 1.5 second quarter mile on street slicks :D :p See pic in sigline just after all the crap Patrick wrote down LOLOLOL :D

are you sure Mikey you'r engine is in front ? I tought it was a chopped VW-bus , no ? :D

120-130 ? It didn't feel like it was holding the road well so I didn't push it.Felt like it was floating :dontknow: . I usually just get to 60 as soon as I can.That's enough thrill for me. :D

Silent D said:
I ran my 'tuck' up to about 135-140 once......

It was like riding a pogo stick over a fkn cliff whilst peaking on really shitty acid.........

Djan-gone

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :hahaha: Great analogy !!!!!!!!!! :D

HOT RAM said:
120-130 ? It didn't feel like it was holding the road well so I didn't push it.Felt like it was floating :dontknow: . I usually just get to 60 as soon as I can.That's enough thrill for me. :D

and that with a X-metal lowering/handling Kit ?????? :dontknow: :dontknow:
i never drove a car at 140 as the SRT that seems to be that steady. :rock:
OK, corners are another thing... :(
My corvette at 100 changes in a airplane... :mad: :mad:

159 Had it there for a few miles and it would never quite hit 160. I have gotten there 4-5 times...

wont grow old said:
140+ ON ALLIGATOR ALLEY.NICE LONG ROAD IN THE MIDDLE
OF THE EVERGLADES.DID NOT STAY THERE LONG.
A LITTLE SCARY ON THESE GREAT ROADS (NOT) WE HAVE IN FLORIDA.

Hmmm,the Alley must be contagious !!!Was headed to a Car Show over in Lauderdale with some friends (Viper,Rumble Bee,SRT8 Charger),got up to 150,but with that wonderful road,the front end started getting a little light over the little whoopde dos,so I backed out of it (No need to feel like Gator Baite),before I did,the Charger,with 3 large people pulled along side,then just waived and left me !!!!!:saint: How about 173 for the SRT8 ??? Man that's a badd azz ride !!!!Almost enough to make a person want to trade in his truck ......NOT,but it makes you want MORE Toyz !!!:rock: :rock: :rock:

BigRed460 said:
159 Had it there for a few miles and it would never quite hit 160. I have gotten there 4-5 times...

You have the fastest truck on the board dude!!!!1 12.90's stock and goes 159!!!

I've had mine up to around 145ish. Smooth as glass here too!:rock:

Low 140's......it feels smooth.....late at night, no wind....

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back