We have 3 new Super Mods for VTCOA.com

Shaggy

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I wanted you to all welcome Black1, wesalbert, and viperhauler on being VTCOA's newest Super Mods!

Thanks guys for taking on the job!! :rock:

Great choices!!!
:congrats::congrats::congrats::congrats::congrats::congrats::congrats::congrats::congrats::congrats::congrats::congrats::congrats::congrats::congrats::congrats::congrats::congrats::congrats:

there went the naborhood :(Thats like putting the fox in charge of the hen house :reddy:

Last edited:
I wanted you to all welcome Black1, wesalbert, and viperhauler on being VTCOA's newest Super Mods!

Thanks guys for taking on the job!! :rock:

Are you serious!!!!!!!! There goes the fucking forum. :D
Alright ladies. I hope you understand "that with great power, comes great responsiblty".
This is gonna be fun. :aetsch: Let one of these two fuckers ban me. I will fuck up there world, then go take there there trucks and them go get their wives. Go ahead bitches, ban me!!!!!!!! I dare ya!!!!!

Last edited:
All I can say......... what ever happens to me......... I can return the favor

Just kidding guys

Great choices, I trust all 3 will do a great job

That will work ----:rock:

They won't ban you Santeen but they may change things with your account BEWARE!!:D

Shit!!!!! I didnt even think of that. Lol

Why does everyone think the mods are out to ban people? :dontknow: If I wanted to mess with you, I would just wait until I saw you.

What's a 'Super' Mod?

Thanks, fellas... :D It's good to give back a little to a forum that has given me so much joy (and a little pain) over the years. :eek:

OH great we have this clown moding the forum...

Ohhhhh i smell the ban hammer,,, im so cool... Look at me.. im a mod..

time to move on folks....

peace

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back