Website changes

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
sorry I havent been to available lately:eek:

but adding things to the website daily, and adding stuff as quick as I can:)

some of the prices tho, dont reflect what VTCOA pays;) especially on the internal engine parts, some I dont have control over, but hopefully as time goes on I will:)

But if anyone has suggestions, please let me know, via pm or email at [email protected]

Thanks to everyone:rock:

and a special thanks to my customers overseas:rock:

Looks like shipping is getting easier and cheaper:burnout:

your one hell of a vendor, and one hell of guy! super lucky to have you around!

Stinker, the site is looking great.

On your "Click to enlarge" image's don't get blown up very much... I'm looking at getting a grille and and can't see it very well.

tsmith3 said:
Stinker, the site is looking great.

On your "Click to enlarge" image's don't get blown up very much... I'm looking at getting a grille and and can't see it very well.

I will see if I can fix that for ya sir, and thanks:rock:

I'll do whatever I can for ya:D

Well, besides putting a RED truck on the main page of the site (we all know that red is the fastest color) I wouldn't change anything! The site looks great man. Getting better every day. Can't wait to see what you're going to do next!:rock:

Stretch

amoparman said:
Well, besides putting a RED truck on the main page of the site (we all know that red is the fastest color) I wouldn't change anything! The site looks great man. Getting better every day. Can't wait to see what you're going to do next!:rock:

Stretch

Its getting there Stretch:)

got a ton more stuff adding today:marchmellow:

of course my eyes are getting crossed:p

quit laughing Jeff:D

amoparman said:

Stretch

I was going to put my truck up there but everyone hates the flames and it's a QC

So I went with the next best thing..... A Silver Truck :D

ViperJeff said:
I was going to put my truck up there but everyone hates the flames and it's a QC

So I went with the next best thing..... A Silver Truck :D

I don't mind the flames at all! Everyone has their own tastes. And I think they look pretty good...:rock:

Stretch

got a ton more stuff added, including some tranny parts, pods, an such.

but heading back out on the road today, but will get back at it soon:marchmellow:

Hey Tony...

Your up to 127 parts

8,215,148,125 to go

Really looks good Tony,

I haven't hit all the pages yet, but it appears to be really easy to navigate and find what I'm looking for.

Keep up the hard work......

Jeff

ViperJeff said:
Really looks good Tony,

I haven't hit all the pages yet, but it appears to be really easy to navigate and find what I'm looking for.

Keep up the hard work......

Jeff
Thank you kind sir:D

gotta run, and pound some asphalt:)

I'm telling JoAnne

Stinker said:
got a ton more stuff added, including some tranny parts, pods, an such.

but heading back out on the road today, but will get back at it soon:marchmellow:

On the road again... just can't wait to get on the road again...:rock: :burnout: :D

Save travels my friend...

Stretch

Thanks bud:rock: :rock: jsut fixing to pull out of memphis to fla, then better be to home:D got tickets to the nascar race in charlotte saturday night:D
hell I dont even like nascar:confused: :p

I see a problem - you never asked to use my photos!

:p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p
( but you didn't :laugh: )

anyone is welcome to add photos to the gallery good man:rock:

Ford Chevy, or Dodge:rock:

all ya gots to do is send them to viperjeff:rock:

I think soon we will be adding ACT clutches, centerforce clutches, powerslot rotors, and hopefully a selection of injectors:rock:

Carlwalski said:
I see a problem - you never asked to use my photos!

:p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p
( but you didn't :laugh: )

Your right,

I didn't :eek:

I will remove them from the gallery tonight

:D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back