Website changes

I haven 't removed them yet. I haven't figured out yet how he meant his comment

ViperJeff said:
I haven 't removed them yet. I haven't figured out yet how he meant his comment
LOLOL me either:dontknow: I thought maybe he wanted his there, then reading your post, maybe not?

ahhh hell l I am confused:D

well its happening again, making some much needed changes,

making it easier to find things, will take awhile to get done, but its getting there,

thanks for all the feedback and suggestions, so trying to use all those that did,

we did finally get the rejex up on the site, so its good to go and on the site

some things are deleted, but adding much more soon, owrking on the spec clutches , trq convertors, and a few other items

trying to set aside an hour a day to do a few things here and there, and hope to change the gallery to include customers rides

thanks

thank you sir, allways striving to give you what you need , and need to call your pop later also, if you see him tell him to give me a shout please:)

Tony I see you have Dakotas on there but nothing for 2002's with v6 for tuning ---is there anything ??

Tony I see you have Dakotas on there but nothing for 2002's with v6 for tuning ---is there anything ??

I will check , also checking on your covers also, actually I have had to push momma into helping and she actually does all the cover king deal, so let me see what she found sir

u can post pics of mine if ya want bro website looks good specially the red truack can i say daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back