Well....I freakin' did it...but, I didn't wanna!

Muzzy said:
KRAZYSRT10-

I wish I would have seen this sooner. I had to put one on mine last year. I got a warning from state patrol. Iowa requires a front plate (never seen a cop pull you over from the front). I found this bracket at Autozone that mounts to bottom of your front fascia and flips up to hold the plate. No drilling into front bumper or fascia.

Plate_bracket.jpg

Plate_bracket2.jpg

-Muzzy

That looks great.:rock:

unfortunately I drive too aggressively to use it ( I am still bottoming out the front end on some parts of the road:mad: :D )

guys you didnt have to drill no holes in your bumper :D

Attachments

• big front.jpg
    big front.jpg
    258.8 KB · Views: 58
Oahu is very strick. On Maui.....well we do things way different here. No front plate (4.5 years), lowered, no cats, nobody cares. Also have too dark tint but have been told some cops will write a ticket for that one and it aint cheap, $100 or more per window.

patrick

Coley 1334 said:
guys you didnt have to drill no holes in your bumper :D

That's how I had it before they made me drill into my bumper!:(

KRAZYSRT10 said:
That's how I had it before they made me drill into my bumper!:(

"They"? who is they i would tell "They" to eat shit if it didnt come from the factory with holes in it you dont have to drill holes in anything

"They" happen to be the Marine Military Police...I would not recommend telling them to eat shit...especially since Kris is a squid, and only a strap hanger on the base.

Lots of tough words not much knowledge...

Coley 1334 said:
"They"? who is they i would tell "They" to eat shit if it didnt come from the factory with holes in it you dont have to drill holes in anything

Doesn't work like that in Hawaii...(Oahu)...they (the Inspectors) will fail you which means you can't drive your vehicle without getting ticketed if it is expired. And to make matters worse, they ticket you left and right on base...the Base Cops dont get alot of action so safety inspections are their gig!:(

Prof said:
"They" happen to be the Marine Military Police...I would not recommend telling them to eat shit...especially since Kris is a squid, and only a strap hanger on the base.

hey give me a break i didnt know that i'm new :dontknow:

but that does suck

Prof said:

^^^What the OLD guy said!^^^:D:D:D

No plates on mine, and no tickets (knock on wood). I do not want to drill into the facia!!!!!

KRAZYSRT10 said:
Doesn't work like that in Hawaii...(Oahu)...they (the Inspectors) will fail you which means you can't drive your vehicle without getting ticketed if it is expired. And to make matters worse, they ticket you left and right on base...the Base Cops dont get alot of action so safety inspections are their gig!:(

you should try to make friends with the cops there lol :D

Back