Well the time FINALLY came....

Luke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got an SRT-10!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rock::rock::rock:

It took awhile but I told you I would come back with one :rock::rock:

My new trucks got bassani headers/exhaust with volant CAI

I LOVE IT!!

On my ride home a cop rode beside me and just listened hahah the thing runs like a raging bull and pulls like a freakin train even at 80 and i havent even come close to goin all out im afraid hahahahaha

WHAT AN UPGRADE FROM A MODDED HEMI!!!!!

Welcome my friend lol There is really nothing like these trucks! The feeling you get when you drive one...No comparison!! Congrats man

:rock::burnout::rock::burnout::rock::burnout::rock::burnout::rock::burnout::rock::burnout::rock::burnout::rock::burnout::rock::burnout::congrats:

Congrads....I ccame from a modded hemi as well! Where you from? Is that a RC yellow fever you got or was that the hemi?

pics or didn't happen :D

Me = jealous....congrats on the new ride!

Welcome to the RBC

congrats dude! I just picked up one on Sunday too! I'm living vicariously through your posts and excitement for the time being tho! I've got a broken leg and cant drive it for a few more weeks but couldn't pass up the gem i found for sale after some research. Keep the posts coming!

Congrats more info would be nice. QC/RC color? Oh I know you got no time cus your out driving the thing. Or maybe making a burnout video.lol:rock:

Thanks for the warm welcome!!!

My 10 is in the garage right now due to the fact thats where it belongs when its sleeping and its snowing... ugh! Anyway!!!

I got a 2004 Black Regular Cab the pic in my avatar was my old Rumble Bee! Im gonna miss that truck but I had alot of fun in it!

My Hemi had headers and exhaust with an intake and tune and this truck has the same! It makes the earth shake!!! A cop even stayed even with me just to hear the roar!! lol Im in love I cant wait to take it out again CMON SUMMER COME BACK!!!

I dont have any day time Pics just a couple night time pics cause I picked it up at 7pm this monday and just drove it to my dads office to show him :) and got him to fallow me when he was done work to my close friends garage! Shes got a 1 car garage that is off her house and she gave me the keys so my 10 has a permenate garage :rock::rock::rock::rock:

I cant describe how I feel... Ive waited since they came out to get one... I remember seeing about 15 of them all lined up in a row at my local dodge dealer. I was just a youngin at the time lol

Na I havent drove it cause of school and work.... Gotta recoup the money I dumped on this thing. Pink slip is comin to my house!!! :burnout::burnout::burnout::burnout:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back