Went all Black with the Front Grilles

JimTeTe

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Finally went all Black with the Front Grill sections on the Truck. Looks great ...

Just want to send a BIG Thanks to Hawk02 and his Son Nick for the assist on the Install. Chris actually picked up, Painted, and installed the large front grille sections. I would have still been there doing it if he didn't show me the Trick to getting the old ones out and new ones in.

So Thanks Huge to Chris and Nick for all their help .....

Here's some pics .......

IMG_1314_zps8071a6ca.jpg

IMG_1313_zps4604fb9f.jpg

H-Grille1_zps97b2a1ac.jpg

L-Grille1_zpsee2ebbe5.jpg

The trick to doing this is very cool on how to get the fastners off. Chris is da man.

Jim

Looks good brother, are you going to put the SRT badge in there to?

Yes I'm going to put Lettering in bottom right grill section SRT .....

Thanks Guys .....

For the lower section ask Hawk 02 he did the whole deal to his.

Jim

The main honeycombs I got from a buddy who owns a salvage yard and has a supplier for aftermarket OE style ones. To get the bottom ones out you need to remove the whole front bumper cover/valance and they install from behind, not too bad just time consuming.

Finally went all Black with the Front Grill sections on the Truck. Looks great ...

Just want to send a BIG Thanks to Hawk02 and his Son Nick for the assist on the Install. Chris actually picked up, Painted, and installed the large front grille sections. I would have still been there doing it if he didn't show me the Trick to getting the old ones out and new ones in.

So Thanks Huge to Chris and Nick for all their help .....

Here's some pics .......

IMG_1314_zps8071a6ca.jpg

IMG_1313_zps4604fb9f.jpg

H-Grille1_zps97b2a1ac.jpg

L-Grille1_zpsee2ebbe5.jpg

The trick to doing this is very cool on how to get the fastners off. Chris is da man.

Jim

No problem, no need for the thanks:rock:least I could do for all the help/driving you have done bud!!!!!!!glad we utilized the nice weather and hopefully get mine done and running next weekend:D The 11th is coming fast

Hey Bud .............. The Black is where it's at man ....... NICE

Jim

Has anyone done this on a silver srt? If so, do you have any pics? Ive never been a huge fan of chrome, and i am thinking of blacking out all the chrome.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back