West Coast IS BACK MOFO's.

ARRESTmeRed04 said:
no, monster drinks are a crutch, bet you got one right now don't you...

LOL nope. Good ol fresh Cope:rock: and water of course. Gotta be hydrated for PT in a few hours

LoveThisTruck said:
LOL nope. Good ol fresh Cope:rock: and water of course. Gotta be hydrated for PT in a few hours
screw that i'm goin to bed, just got off work, gotta go get my u bolts later so i can fix my truck

If only had the money i would be right there with you guys going for the NA record.
Whats taking you guys so long? I would have already been in the 11s! :D

SRT-IZ said:
If only had the money i would be right there with you guys going for the NA record.
Whats taking you guys so long? I would have already been in the 11s! :D

True Dat Izzy...I still remember that day like it was today. My booty is still sore from that azz whoopin'!!:D

Ofcourse...when you always be runnin' from the Po-Po like that you end up being the fastest kid in the neighborhood!;) :D :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow:

KRAZYSRT10 said:
True Dat Izzy...I still remember that day like it was today. My booty is still sore from that azz whoopin'!!:D

Ofcourse...when you always be runnin' from the Po-Po like that you end up being the fastest kid in the neighborhood!;) :D :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow:

hahahahahahahaaaa veyr true very very true:rock: :congrats:

Trainman said:
Whats wrong???:(
Samething that is wrong with anyone elses truck on this forum The ownerBut im Just playing with the leaf speings if the track is open this weekend ill see if it helped any

KRAZYSRT10 said:

Shhhhhh!! Now they know my secret!:mad:

MODS: Please remove his post!!:D (Just the second part...i like the first part:p )

ARRESTmeRed04 said:
Samething that is wrong with anyone elses truck on this forum The ownerBut im Just playing with the leaf speings if the track is open this weekend ill see if it helped any

Track is open on Saterday. I am suppose to be there. Unless I get some DR's I will deffinatly be there.

Trainman said:
OH ..... Thats IT ..... NO FAIR ..... I quit ....:D :D :D :D

hey ok we will tell you.........The Motor is N/A but the rocket Straped in the bed we know nothing about......

:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :D :D :D :D :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow:

Great results Trainman! Keep up the good times!

I'm glad that the intake is shinning more than what the dyno showed initially :rock: Although I never had any doubts.

Get that suspension dialed in and get back to your 1.7 60's and you'll be golden.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back