West Coast IS BACK MOFO's.

trainman, good run i don't need to see a vid for proof as i don't think you'd be to kinda guy to lie about it, enjoy it as it WILL be surpassed once again by ME

Trainman said:
Brad couldn't make it because his daughter is having serious health issues. I was all by myself this weekend, no way to film...sorry. I will have Brad post the time slip if I can get it to him, I don't know how to scan and post images, sorry. Trainman

Yeah I know man... I'm just messin;) . Congrats on the time:rock: Hope to meet you soon

black pearl said:
Jerry (Trainman) do you also have the BBK throttle body on:dontknow:

No, the BBK has not been installed yet. I think I have an appointment between Dec.9-12 to take the truck in to BBK and have them custom make one that will work for our trucks. Wish me luck.

ARRESTmeRed04 said:
trainman, good run i don't need to see a vid for proof as i don't think you'd be to kinda guy to lie about it, enjoy it as it WILL be surpassed once again by ME

Thanks ArrestmeRed, and I know you're not sitting still on this fun battle, but then again.....neither am I :D :D :D

. . . So what are the mods in this N/A beast???! :congrats:

I'm hoping someone on the RIGHT coast puts you guys under!!! :D :D :D

Roz-SRT said:
. . . So what are the mods in this N/A beast???! :congrats:

I'm hoping someone on the RIGHT coast puts you guys under!!! :D :D :D

Roz.. The short block, heads and cam are all factory stock. I have MOFO long tube headers, catless exhaust, true dual Borla mufflers, A Form and Function hand ported intake with diffuser, 170 therm, DC Performance tune, Volant Ram Air, JMB catch can, JMB rear mount battery kit, QA1 shocks from JMB (which I still have to learn how to adjust for best performance), Centerforce clutch, Fidanza aluminum flywheel, Viper slave and master,XMetal Gen IV shifter, Hurst Line Loc, M&H 390-40-17 Drag radials.

Trainman said:
Thanks ArrestmeRed, and I know you're not sitting still on this fun battle, but then again.....neither am I :D :D :D
Yeah one of us will be in the 11's Soon, opps posted twice, sorry i was on my cell phone

Last edited:
SrtBrad said:
You Think?:dontknow: Maybe he should retire.:marchmellow: :D :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow:

Maybe you should learn the south will rise again! :D :D :D :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Tooloe said:
Maybe you should learn the south will rise again! :D :D :D :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Who's stepping up to the plate for the South:dontknow: Justin just got a beat down. :p ;) :D The Mopar Connection is down with the West Coast. SrtIz who I consider the fastest shifter is considered part of the West Coast. :marchmellow: :marchmellow: I know I'm missing a few names so step right up and give Trainman a run.:D :D

Wade (tooloe) is gonna have a pretty badass NA machine when it's finally done. We'll just have to see what he can do with it:rock: :rock: :rock: and how long he can stand it before going back on the bottle lol

LoveThisTruck said:
Wade (tooloe) is gonna have a pretty badass NA machine when it's finally done. We'll just have to see what he can do with it:rock: :rock: :rock: and how long he can stand it before going back on the bottle lol

ooOOO for my N/A Runs I'll leave the bottle with my ol lady videoing lol:rock: :rock: :rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back