West Coast Race GTG

Could you imagine lining up a bunch of 10’s in a row and everyone hit the gas for a couple miles at the same time ,, hahaha would be a awesome site

Could you imagine lining up a bunch of 10’s in a row and everyone hit the gas for a couple miles at the same time ,, hahaha would be a awesome site
That would truly be awesome!!

Agree, man wide open and see who and what color is really the fastest N/A at the land speed record zone
There was a time that might have happened! Wonder why no one did that at any of the GTG's?

hahahaha they didn't wanna go to jail maybe?

There was a time that might have happened! Wonder why no one did that at any of the GTG's?

hahahaha they didn't wanna go to jail maybe?
Brats GTGs were great when the cops popped in for a visit after seen Mutt do a heck of a burnout in front of him flipped around and drove back into the yard full of 10’s with smoke coming out from under his bed cover .. cop was cool enough and actually just bullshitted with us and said be carful hahaha !

Brats GTGs were great when the cops popped in for a visit after seen Mutt do a heck of a burnout in front of him flipped around and drove back into the yard full of 10’s with smoke coming out from under his bed cover .. cop was cool enough and actually just bullshitted with us and said be carful hahaha !
Some cops are cool, real people, I think i remember some posts about that GTG. Fun times for sure!

@MUTT

Some cops are cool, real people, I think i remember some posts about that GTG. Fun times for sure!

@MUTT
Yes , Brat knows how to throw a great GTG …. Wish he would start posting .. he seems to lurk now !

I've looked and can't find out if Patrick and Jack are doing well? Anyone know? I'm praying Jack kicked the beasts ass but don't know

I've looked and can't find out if Patrick and Jack are doing well? Anyone know? I'm praying Jack kicked the beasts ass but don't know
No idea , but problems back then weren’t good .. let us hope he beat the demon

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back