West Coast Race GTG

NBT said:
Just got off the :call: with Mikey, Jack, Shawn, Izzy, Bill, and Denise... all is well...the weather is great.... hear lot's of laughs, and great people meeting for the first time!
:star: :dancing: :ridinghorse: :thrasher: :beer: :beer: :beer::toilet: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :vollkommenauf: :eek: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :D

Pics were requested, as it is the only way "we" get to enjoy "this one"....

That is all....:D
Ken - it was Great talking to you!!- I wish you could have been there in person :star: :D :dontknow: :rock:

RedRamRules said:
Hey hey hey that was just between us man!!! :D
I got Shawn looking over my shoulder as I type so I am going to wait until I get home Tuesday night to post my pic's and get all mushy :p Get this Juan LAX to Tucson in 6 hrs flat :rock: :rock: I may be a shitty drag racer but I can drive the wheels off of that Pig on the street:D

TheSickness said:
I am on like dial up or something here. On my computer I am much, much faster :burnout:

Az, is on geritol speeeeed:D

Wifey said:
Ken - it was Great talking to you!!- I wish you could have been there in person :star: :D :dontknow: :rock:

Someday... :D

when we have the East Coast vs the West Coast V10 Showdown, Shootout, and Show & Shine.... somewhere in the middle of the US :dontknow: :D

101 reasons why ???

Chick's are sissy's :mad: I don't wanna get it dirty :p I might lose some OME rubber on my stock tires :p Yuck bug gut's :eek: :rolleyes: I might break my nail cranking up the volume :confused: My truck seat gives me a wedggie :rock: I am too short and my feet cant reach the pedals ;) I don't wanna get beat by a bunch of boys at the track :dontknow: I might spill In & Out all over the OME floor mat's :2in1: My son is to big to use as a hood ornament :p I have had my truck for 2 years and I only have 27 miles on it :p Yettie's depends leak out the side :confused: :toilet: Wifey's Cheap :p She cant handle more then 105 hp at one time:)

Bwahahahahahaahha but the number #1 reason is...............She's a HoMo :D

hilarious! So I left the VW home and braved it

And hence why Mikey was the Sickness hahaha

Back