West Coast Race GTG

Wifey said:
If you woulda crossed the state line - you would have gained an hour :D

That will happen about 5 minutes after we get started in the morning:D

MYuGiOh Motorsports said:
That will happen about 5 minutes after we get started in the morning:D
Ahhhhh - how many miles from Murray to St. George?:dontknow:

Those of you that have put down you are bringing paper plates, napkins and plastic silverware please do so as I am not. I am not bringing drinks.

I am bringing

Brats=192
Brat buns=192
Sauerkraut=plenty
Potatoe Salad=2 gallons
Macaronii Salad=1 gallon
Potatoe chips=4 big bags
Condiments (Relish, Catsup, 2 kinds of mustard,Spicey and Yellow, Mayonaise, Miracle Whip.)
Red Vines

Anything else anybody wants, bring it.

Wifey said:
Ahhhhh - how many miles from Murray to St. George?:dontknow:

i think about 280, I didn't look before I got out of the truck and I'm not going out to look:D

FSTJACK said:
Those of you that have put down you are bringing paper plates, napkins and plastic silverware please do so as I am not. I am not bringing drinks.

I am bringing

Brats=192
Brat buns=192
Sauerkraut=plenty
Potatoe Salad=2 gallons
Macaronii Salad=1 gallon
Potatoe chips=4 big bags
Condiments (Relish, Catsup, 2 kinds of mustard,Spicey and Yellow, Mayonaise, Miracle Whip.)
Red Vines

Anything else anybody wants, bring it.

WOW

I brought a few extra steaks and burgers. 2 cheesecakes and a partrige in a .... I mean some drinks and 4 chairs.

Your awesome Jack...:star:

i think about 280, I didn't look before I got out of the truck and I'm not going out to look:D
You drove 280 since this evening and you are MoHoing away - I think you are nervouse and excited :star: :dancing:

Wifey said:
You drove 280 since this evening and you are MoHoing away - I think you are nervouse and excited :star: :dancing:

Considering what Jack and Patrick were able to do, this was nothing. I don't think I got over 80mph more than one or twice.......

Considering what Jack and Patrick were able to do, this was nothing. I don't think I got over 80mph more than one or twice.......
A slo MoHo :p :rock:

Did I mention it was raining most the way down......
No:( , but you did mention big yellow bugs :eek:. ICK

It's all good because I LOVE LOOSEY!!!! :D :rock:

Wifey said:
No:( , but you did mention big yellow bugs :eek:. ICK

It's all good because I LOVE LOOSEY!!!! :D :rock:

They just came in the wrong order, would have been better if it was bugs first and then rain....but oh no...it had to rain and then pepper me with bugs the size of texas...yuk is right:mad:

Hopefully Boomer can meet up with us Saturday night. If Kawasaki is done with them by 4:30 or 5:00, he should be able to meet up with us by 7:00. Party Time!:rock: :rock: :rock: Flight is in T-Minus 6 hours and counting.

Bill.

OK everyone, I am leaving for the airport. I will not be able to post anyting until monday, so I wish all of you a great weekend. I plan on having a great time.
See YA!

Bill.

Mike, add my friend who will be coming up with me. I will be loading his Hayabusa in the back of my bed, so it looks like I will be wingless for a day :eek:.

RedRamRules said:
Mike, add my friend who will be coming up with me. I will be loading his Hayabusa in the back of my bed, so it looks like I will be wingless for a day :eek:.

your truck will have never looked better..........:D

hey if yall see any yellow trucks with red fenders out there, they are mine has a big bw on the sides. we pick up at bolthouse in bakersfield and all over los angeles everyday.

Its so windy out with dirt flying. I opened my garage this mornig to get the truck packed for the trip, and within minutes it was covered in dust. Going to head out in about 1.5 hrs. See you guys down there.

sleeper said:
Its so windy out with dirt flying. I opened my garage this mornig to get the truck packed for the trip, and within minutes it was covered in dust. Going to head out in about 1.5 hrs. See you guys down there.
It looks like we will have gusty wind tomorrow, too :dontknow: :(

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back