West Coast Race GTG

good luck at the track guys post some # when you get back.
so who has the best time and what is it?

Definately post pics, I wont post any numbers of mine, it will make you SS guys look good :D

BTW what forum do those guys hang out in??

PLEAZZZZZZE tell me you guys will be there on Sunday. i got my schedule today from Kawasaki, and they have me booked most of the day on saturday.
please dont let Nowwhat blowup, er drive his truck until we get there Sunday morning....:dontknow:

BOOMER said:
PLEAZZZZZZE tell me you guys will be there on Sunday. i got my schedule today from Kawasaki, and they have me booked most of the day on saturday.
please dont let Nowwhat blowup, er drive his truck until we get there Sunday morning....:dontknow:
I think it's Jr. Dragsters on Sunday :(

Ahhh Gary the test and tune is only Fri night and Sat till about 6 or 7. Some of the guys and gals will be going home on Sat night and the rest will probably leave on Sun morning.

thats just friggin great. they (kawasaki) told us our saturday afternoon was free, until we get here, and i have meetings that i must attend until 4:30. damnit. this blows-the only stopping me from doing nothing but XMetal 24/7 is winning the lottery. can we all still meet somewhere on Sunday? right now i am at the aneheim convention center. where is that at in relationship to you guys?

Last edited:
BOOMER said:
thats just friggin great. they (kawasaki) told us our saturday afternoon was free, until we get here, and i have meetings that i must attend until 4:30.
damnit. this blows. can we all still meet somewhere on Sunday?
It might be possible. We have to dump Billy off at LAX at 10:30 am...I will ask Shawn and Izzy if we can take a detour to give ya a hug Bro..I really do miss you alot....and Rachel as well :p :D

TheSickness said:
It might be possible. We have to dump Billy off at LAX at 10:30 am...I will ask Shawn and Izzy if we can take a detour to give ya a hug Bro..I really do miss you alot....and Rachel as well :p :D
dude i want to see you guys, its crazy to fly out here 2000 plus miles and not meet somhow!

BOOMER said:
dude i want to see you guys, its crazy to fly out here 2000 plus miles and not meet somhow!
Like I said we are leaving early Sunday morning to get Billy to the airport..But after that we have some time...Let me talk to Shawn when I land ok :D

BOOMER said:
If you leave OC at 4:30 you will make it no problem for dinner in Bakersfield.

The trek has started, complete with cheesecake in had

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

CHEEESECAKE :D

MYuGiOh Motorsports said:
The trek has started, complete with cheesecake in had
YES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I will be in the air in less then 5 hours myself :D I cant Phuggin wait :D :D :2in1:

cool.....

I can't believe this weekend is here

one for the record books

MYuGiOh Motorsports said:
cool.....

I can't believe this weekend is here

one for the record books
I can't believe I actually washed my truck :star:

Wifey said:
I can't believe I actually washed my truck :star:

You ought to see mine..

I'm now driving a Yellow Fever. I was hitting bugs the size of birds:mad: