West Coast Race GTG

Voodoo said:
then he can have a donut :confused:
he can have the kind you do in the parking lot only :D

To everyone that CAN'T make this GTG, plan on next August to be at the Mopar Nats. You all have plenty of time to make your plans, SO BE THERE! The people that are on this site a way too much fun to be around, once you go to a GTG you will want to go again. Every time I have met up with some of them it is an event to remember, and I know this one will be also. So try to make this GTG, or make DAMN sure you make the Nats next August.:rock:

Bill.

SRT-IZ-4me said:
Hey guys since we are coming in on friday, is there anythin planned for that day:dontknow: . We will prolly be comming in mid afternoon.:rock:
It'd be nice to gtg for dinner or sumthin....Chicken wings??? hehehe....:D

Depends on where you are staying the night...?....but L.A. can be fun on a Friday night.....actually Barney's Beanery is a great idea.....

The track is open Friday nigth as well if you want a practice run or 2.....:D

SRT-IZ-4me said:
Hey guys since we are coming in on friday, is there anythin planned for that day:dontknow: . We will prolly be comming in mid afternoon.:rock:
It'd be nice to gtg for dinner or sumthin....Chicken wings??? hehehe....:D
Hey whatcha smokin :dontknow: We gotta P/U Billy at 5:30 at LAX....By the time we get to Bakersfield it will be past 8:00 pm :idea: Damn Beaners :D

06__QUAD__SRT10 said:
You guy's could do barney's beanery lol sickness would really dig it:p

Barney's Beanery opened in 1920 and since then has expanded and changed, yet maintained it's original appeal to the public. The wonderful atmosphere is largely created by the rich history of the restaurant. People such as Janis Joplin, who was rumored to have her last drink here, and Jimi Hendrix have dined at Barney's. The original hood over the stove that was used at Barney's over 80 years ago can still be seen in the restaurant. Known as the third oldest restaurant in the city of Los Angeles, the name Barney's Beanery was derived from the era of the depression when the restaurant used to serve beans on route 66. By combining the past and the present, Barney’s Beanery creates the inviting atmosphere that attracts so many people. Click Here to learn more about Barney's Beanery's history.

With our extremely impressive beer list of over 200 varieties (domestic, imported, and 50 on tap) and our fully stocked bar, you'll want to come just to sample them all. Our bartenders are experienced and capable of creating almost any type of drink you are yearning for. If you're looking for watered down drinks, look elsewhere. Barney's is renown for having the finest quality drinks available.

Can you think of a better place to host a party or event? Barney's has been around for over 80 years so besides the excellent locale of the restaurant in the heart of Hollywood and the blend of past and present-day settings we are able to accommodate all your needs and desires. With two pool tables, a satellite dish, numerous televisions, a fully stocked bar, and excellent bar tenders we can host parties of up to 181 people. With inexhaustible entertainment your guests will never be left unsatisfied!
Dude born and raised in Cali :D I know where to eat Bro...that is the one thing I am good at :p

Nowwhat said:
2.5 days......wash 'em up................:D

Not worth it, raining again:mad:

I hope friday is sunny:D

Nowwhat said:
2.5 days......wash 'em up................:D
Oh yeah.....wash...wash....wash.... its UHHHH....getting....clean...its...UHHHHH.....OH YEAH... ITS CLEAN... ITS CLEAN....OOHHHHHH!!!!!!! ........................Does anyone have a smoke?:D

Bill.

OK I am back, we are going to have a hell of a good weekend. I really look forward to meeting all you left coasters.

Bill.

All done here!!! Now lets go!!! Oh yea two more quick stops at work and then we play.

Begood said:
I will have lift off in T-minus 26 hours and counting.

Bill.
When you see Mikey, you will lift off again if I have the story right :p ;) :D

Fly safely :dancing: :star:

MYuGiOh Motorsports said:
Not worth it, raining again:mad:

I hope friday is sunny:D
Well, "it never rains in California" ......... :D

Jeff, bring Loosey to our house, stay over and I will have my wash your wheels :p ;) :D :rock: :star: :D

:dancing: :dancing:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back