West Coast Race GTG

Ok...Just reserved my flights, Hotel and Rental car.

Flying in with United and arrive at 11:36 PM Friday. Pick up the rental there. Staying in the Resident Inn until Sunday and flying out at 2:26 PM.

I hope my flight is on time..

I'd like to know how many of you West Coasters smoke cigars so's I know how many to bring......

So who smokes or will smoke a cigar......? Lemme hear ya....

SD

jrgnd said:
Ok...Just reserved my flights, Hotel and Rental car.

Flying in with United and arrive at 11:36 PM Friday. Pick up the rental there. Staying in the Resident Inn until Sunday and flying out at 2:26 PM.

I hope my flight is on time..
Yipppppppppppeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D tHAT IS aWESOME:dancing: :rock: i GOT A rESERVATION i MAY nOT uSE iF aNYONE nEEDS it:star:

You are not coming? Heck I'll just cancel...:D :D ;) :p

jrgnd said:
You are not coming? Heck I'll just cancel...:D :D ;) :p

she's coming, just not staying the night, so get you ass on the plane :D

Yeah - what he just said. Da Plane Boss, da plane ;) :p

06__QUAD__SRT10 said:
I wont be be able to make it on the 23rd :( I Have been waiting on a new rack and pinion and it wont be in this week.. and my front end is getting worse and worse .... shaking to much to make the drive:eek:
You have to make it!!! :mad:

Silverback said:
Well I was pretty much told in so many words, "No way in Hell" when I asked for Friday off.:( :eek:

Hope you all have fun.
that blows. :(

Silent D said:
I'd like to know how many of you West Coasters smoke cigars so's I know how many to bring......

SD
yup,yup. :D

Silent D said:

SD
I do, and I will.:)

I'll smoke a cigar with ya Django - roll it with ganga :D

Weather Report....

High temp forcast down to 83 F......saaaawweettt....and that won't be until 3-4 pm.....

Don't forget...you have to have long pants to run....

Hey guys since we are coming in on friday, is there anythin planned for that day:dontknow: . We will prolly be comming in mid afternoon.:rock:
It'd be nice to gtg for dinner or sumthin....Chicken wings??? hehehe....:D

SRT-IZ-4me said:
Hey guys since we are coming in on friday, is there anythin planned for that day:dontknow: . We will prolly be comming in mid afternoon.:rock:
It'd be nice to gtg for dinner or sumthin....Chicken wings??? hehehe....:D
You guy's could do barney's beanery lol sickness would really dig it:p

Barney's Beanery opened in 1920 and since then has expanded and changed, yet maintained it's original appeal to the public. The wonderful atmosphere is largely created by the rich history of the restaurant. People such as Janis Joplin, who was rumored to have her last drink here, and Jimi Hendrix have dined at Barney's. The original hood over the stove that was used at Barney's over 80 years ago can still be seen in the restaurant. Known as the third oldest restaurant in the city of Los Angeles, the name Barney's Beanery was derived from the era of the depression when the restaurant used to serve beans on route 66. By combining the past and the present, Barney’s Beanery creates the inviting atmosphere that attracts so many people. Click Here to learn more about Barney's Beanery's history.

With our extremely impressive beer list of over 200 varieties (domestic, imported, and 50 on tap) and our fully stocked bar, you'll want to come just to sample them all. Our bartenders are experienced and capable of creating almost any type of drink you are yearning for. If you're looking for watered down drinks, look elsewhere. Barney's is renown for having the finest quality drinks available.

Can you think of a better place to host a party or event? Barney's has been around for over 80 years so besides the excellent locale of the restaurant in the heart of Hollywood and the blend of past and present-day settings we are able to accommodate all your needs and desires. With two pool tables, a satellite dish, numerous televisions, a fully stocked bar, and excellent bar tenders we can host parties of up to 181 people. With inexhaustible entertainment your guests will never be left unsatisfied!

Last edited:
Nowwhat said:
List of trucks going
Vprpwr + Sister
Uniboy
E-benz + 1
FstJack + 1
Redsrt007 + Jen (maybe )
Ocbob + 4
Silent D
Redramrules
Ferraritruck
Quicksilver +1
06-Quad
Bucke77
Trainman
Nowwhat
Silversrt
Viprtek
Viperam
Vodoo
Jrsvipr +1
Myugioh- Jeff & Cheryl....Cheesecake
Mr Ed's SRT10
Whitesnake +2
Sleeper +1
hotshots
drcraig
Iltemprd
Srt-iz-4me
Swingshiftworker(from old site) From SF
Fun2xlr8
Wifey + 1 to 3 (not sure)

List not bringing truck
Boomer
Chris Jensen (DC Performance)
Sickness
Begood
Jrgnd

Had Wifey on the wrong list....she IS bringing her truck

30 trucks....:D

+ 15 Ls..............

There in Spirit:
Silverback
Walt
Stinker

Wow what a list. This is THE biggest event ever by far. Just think one month ago Nowwhat had an idea!!! Very cool Mike!!

You could film the entire weekend, edit it and sell it to Hot Rod TV or something.

patrick

Are we doing donuts??:dontknow: :D

Voodoo said:
only in the morning with coffee :D
Cool - Mikey will puke. He is diabetic and hates coffee :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back