West Coast Race GTG

Is beer allowed in ice chests in the area we will be parking (for those not racing and/or for after racing)?

drcraig said:
Is beer allowed in ice chests in the area we will be parking (for those not racing and/or for after racing)?
Smuggle it, your in Northern Mexico. I am sure you can get it through ;) :D If not Izzy is a beaner and I will have him play Coyote for ya :D

TheSickness said:
Smuggle it, your in Northern Mexico. I am sure you can get it through ;) :D If not Izzy is a beaner and I will have him play Coyote for ya :D

:D gotcha Mikey. Travel safe.

Ok...for all the early risers.....

Denny's in Valencia....Just off the 5 Frwy north of the 14

Gates open at 9:00....probably want to be at Denny's at 6:00am hit he road at 7:00 at the track by 8:15ish....The exit is #170 MAGIC MTN PRKWY.....CAN'T MISS IT..

http://maps.citysearch.com/location/37214329?

Ok Guys and Doll Denny's at 6:00am........

Nowwhat said:

Gates open at 9:00....probably want to be at Denny's at 6:00am hit he road at 7:00 at the track by 8:15ish....The exit is #170 MAGIC MTN PRKWY.....CAN'T MISS IT..

See ya in the evening at some point, Gotta get me a Gnome at the Aeropuerto :D

Nowwhat said:

If this is Saturday Morning I will be there...

jrgnd said:
If this is Saturday Morning I will be there...

It is....it is about an Hour and 15 minutes South of the track....:dontknow: ....if you are already in Bakersfield...

So fucking close. As of 12:30 today I thought I would be able to get tomorrow off as I had taken care of all the open issues that required that I be there. Then this fucking asshole screwed up something that required that I be there tomorrow to fix his screw up.

I hate my job.:mad:

Hey guys, guess what? In less than 24 hours I will be landing at LAX. After that, only God can help the state of Kalifornia!:D I am SOOO looking forward to meeting you west coast people. Damnit, I am just about Giddy about this. I promise I will act like a human being, or at least as close as I can get!:D :D :D :D :D

Be Vewy Quiet, I'm hunting West coasters!:D :D :D Bill.

Begood said:
Hey guys, guess what? In less than 24 hours I will be landing at LAX. After that, only God can help the state of Kalifornia!:D I am SOOO looking forward to meeting you west coast people. Damnit, I am just about Giddy about this. I promise I will act like a human being, or at least as close as I can get!:D :D :D :D :D

Be Vewy Quiet, I'm hunting West coasters!:D :D :D Bill.
Then you should be posting on the excited and nervous thread! - You can put giddy stuff there too :p

Can't wait to meet you Bill:rock:

Silverback said:
So fucking close. As of 12:30 today I thought I would be able to get tomorrow off as I had taken care of all the open issues that required that I be there. Then this fucking asshole screwed up something that required that I be there tomorrow to fix his screw up.

I hate my job.:mad:
I hate the phucking asshole that screwed something up :mad: Effen Dick!:(

Kick him in the nutz for me Silver - phuckem come anyway, hell we might as well all be unemployed :rolleyes:

Up and out early in the morning..See you all there! Everyone drive and fly safe. No "bummers" on this one. :D :rock:

Iltemprd said:
Up and out early in the morning..See you all there! Everyone drive and fly safe. No "bummers" on this one. :D :rock:
What time is the banana hammock arriving? :dontknow: :D

Wifey said:
What time is the banana hammock arriving? :dontknow: :D
Pick him up at Phoenix airport at 9:30 am, then off to LAX for Billy arriving at 5:20 pm. Some where in there is an In and Out Burger stop.:D

Iltemprd said:
Pick him up at Phoenix airport at 9:30 am, then off to LAX for Billy arriving at 5:20 pm. Some where in there is an In and Out Burger stop.:D
I'm sure you will hit them all!!!!!!! - tell them to hold the onions:D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back