What Brake pads are you running

Geez! That's terrible! Hope it's just a normal bruise:oops::oops:
No idea ,, didn’t seem to get larger over night at least .. still watching it .. and will be bring the attention to my primary and cardiologist . Sure as heck don’t need to start up on the blood thinners with a possible artery bleeder seeping in my leg .. I need to finish my damn brakes hahaha

It amazes me they can get to a brain through a thigh! Yikes!
I still can’t figure out why the start there and not just take a closer direct route :eek:

Damn ,, finally got into my hospital portal and started reading some of the things they did , tested , results etc . Much more to search ..

Well I found the first unknown hahaha. ! My guess is during the procedure my heart had to be boosted with Atropine due to Bradycardia,, ( excessive slow heart rate ) . No idea what the rate was when they jacked my heart back up with Atropine .. Hell , my heart rate is around low 40’s and low 50’s beats per minute awake and during sleep drop into the mid to high 30 beats per minute .. makes me wonder how low it dropped to inject me with Atropine .. shit did my heart stop ? How many lives does a cat have or should I say human ?

Wonder if they share all that with the primary so you find out all that they actually did

Wonder if they share all that with the primary so you find out all that they actually did
No , from what I’ve seen and complained is all places have their own separate records .. mine are 2 hospitals and my cardiologist, my labs and my primary .. I was told they don’t have access to the others .. WTH!

I have access to the portals hahaha ! I know results before my doctors on labs and testing .

That's probably best anyways. Then you can just ask what it all means lol

Just before my stroke procedure thy didn’t know squat about my previous history ,, I had the other hospital portal on my cell and got it signed in and handed my phone to the emergency room guy hahaha

oh wow! That's incredible they don't have access to all that. Gotta be a hacker hahah

oh wow! That's incredible they don't have access to all that. Gotta be a hacker hahah
I know ,, so it’s at least a good thing to have instant access and be able to give them my permission access .. hahaha Doctor VIPR PWR has the scoop hahaha !

I have the same Posi quiet all around and they work great. Occasionally they squeak but that happens in summer.
I’m done with my second set and trying to finish putting on the 3rd set .. well one side is done and forced to hold off till the doc sets me free again :mad: hopefully in a week ..
the pads are all around and never had a problem or a squeak since the embarrassing factory pads . I couldn’t get rid of those fast enough hahaha ! I haven’t checked the rear pads but my bet is there is still lots of pad left .. again soon I’ll be checking those out and detailing the inner wheel rims and making the calipers pertty red again :)

I’m done with my second set and trying to finish putting on the 3rd set .. well one side is done and forced to hold off till the doc sets me free again :mad: hopefully in a week ..
the pads are all around and never had a problem or a squeak since the embarrassing factory pads . I couldn’t get rid of those fast enough hahaha ! I haven’t checked the rear pads but my bet is there is still lots of pad left .. again soon I’ll be checking those out and detailing the inner wheel rims and making the calipers pertty red again :)
Forgot to ask you if those Posi's are semi metallic I am positive my pads were semi Metallic.

This is the pads … and these are some decals I bought on here years ago .. intention was to put on the calipers ..
Check on https://www.zeckhausen.com/ for info where I bought them .

Attachments

• IMG_0509.jpeg
    IMG_0509.jpeg
    231.7 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_0508.jpeg
    IMG_0508.jpeg
    278.8 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_0507.jpeg
    IMG_0507.jpeg
    294.5 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
Steering wheel badge - Texas Yellow Fever :p

I see that now .. maybe time to research myself hahaha .. the sig has been there so long I don’t even realize it’s there!
I’m glad you have the eagle eyes to catch those things .. with me between brain farts and brain boogers ,, A hell I’ll be fine hahaha !

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back