What Brake pads are you running

I still have the factory installed - go figure right lol
Hahaha the good ole dusty skawwweeeeeekers .. those were extremely annoying till I replace them

Hahaha the good ole dusty skawwweeeeeekers .. those were extremely annoying till I replace them
Dust is horriblle - and so ugly!
Increases the risk of the wheels rusting tremendously :p

G2, no clear, it is great stuff.

https://g2usa.com/products/g2-original-brake-caliper-paint-system™

I have used it on a bunch of cars, I usually do it twice (two years in a row) to get a great glossy coverage.

I love it more than powdercoat because you can always fix it if it gets damaged.

Buy it on Amazon
Thanks .. I was looking into the types people use ,, dupli color, VHT and G2 … did you use the brush on or spray on ? I was reading that clearcoats aren't needed and shouldn’t be done yet some seem to do it ! And was curious if any of these paints will hold up in the case the caliper lock up like they have done on many trucks , including mine . Mine got so hot the brakes were smoking and once at night the rotors glowed read .. scary shit ! Dodge should be forced to have a recall befor someone’s truck goes up in flames or crashes.

Thanks .. I was looking into the types people use ,, dupli color, VHT and G2 … did you use the brush on or spray on ? I was reading that clearcoats aren't needed and shouldn’t be done yet some seem to do it ! And was curious if any of these paints will hold up in the case the caliper lock up like they have done on many trucks , including mine . Mine got so hot the brakes were smoking and once at night the rotors glowed read .. scary shit ! Dodge should be forced to have a recall befor someone’s truck goes up in flames or crashes.
Brush on, it smooths out so nicely. Nothing after, no clear. But it must dry 100% before you put brake dust on it. So take a weekend.

Brush on, it smooths out so nicely. Nothing after, no clear. But it must dry 100% before you put brake dust on it. So take a weekend.
Cool , thanks again ! Wouldn’t want to dust up the new paint . Hand painting as long as the paint smooths out is what I was thinking was the better option even without removing the calipers . Just wasn’t sure about the actual results .

Before and after in the last 2 days were they did the incision in my thigh through the femoral artery to run some long finger to pick the large booger out of my brain (blood clot ) . Sure hope it’s not a internal bleeder at the incision now ..

Attachments

• IMG_0862.jpeg
    IMG_0862.jpeg
    162.2 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_0852.jpeg
    IMG_0852.jpeg
    197.1 KB · Views: 5
Before and after in the last 2 days were they did the incision in my thigh through the femoral artery to run some long finger to pick the large booger out of my brain (blood clot ) . Sure hope it’s not a internal bleeder at the incision now ..
Geez! That's terrible! Hope it's just a normal bruise:oops::oops:

It amazes me they can get to a brain through a thigh! Yikes!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back