What Brake pads are you running

I see that now .. maybe time to research myself hahaha .. the sig has been there so long I don’t even realize it’s there!
I’m glad you have the eagle eyes to catch those things .. with me between brain farts and brain boogers ,, A hell I’ll be fine hahaha !
I can only see sig lines if the device is horizontal rather than vertical - that changes the whole display lol

Well so bored since I’m not suppose to do anything .. stinks .
Well I am in violation of my orders hahaha .
Found a couple of small containers of pink belly button jelly and started putting it on the rust of the Dakota bed .. shhh , don’t tell hahaha ! The test and prep for some bed liner slime in the near future .. appears to be working pretty decent removing the rust . The a little sanding once treated with the jelly !

over half the rust already treated ! With some light sanding done .. waiting for the jelly on the right side to soak in and do its belly jelly work hahah .
IMG_0873.jpeg

Searching for the Berliner paint but can’t decide which .. don’t need to buy the expensive stuff and intend to use the roll on type .. Any ideas which cheaper brand would do a decent job / final result look ?

Will that Jelly help on the lug nut?!

Looks like it's doing it's job!

As for bed liner paint - hmmmm research time hahahaha

Will that Jelly help on the lug nut?!

Looks like it's doing it's job!

As for bed liner paint - hmmmm research time hahahaha
No idea ,, but may just help remove the rear brake drums and less risk of damage using a BFH .. BUT IM STILL AT THE MOMENT UNDER DOC ORDERS TO DO VERY LITTLE and no strenuous anything .. what makes my situation at the femoral incision area is they now have me back on Blood thinners , a Statin and 81mg asprin which I have highly questioned about the statin and the asprin taking those with the Blood thinner ,, I’ve heard at least taking asprin is a no no with blood thinners .. I’m confused as to why they didn’t tell me not to take the asprin ????? The pics have gotten worse since I was released from the hospital on Easter .. it not just a bruise it has to be a seepage from the femoral artery in the thigh . , and I have to watch it if it gets worse .. IMG_0852.jpegIMG_0862.jpegIMG_0874.jpeg

Well they should tell people that stuff good grief!!

That looks pretty darn bad - hoping it resolves soon! Praying for healing!

Well they should tell people that stuff good grief!!

That looks pretty darn bad - hoping it resolves soon! Praying for healing!
Fingers are crossed .. and yes it seems doctors just don’t get it .. some nurse have said do not mix the drugs …. I’m now waiting to visit the primary and I’ll be all over this again !

What stinks is ,, I started the blood thinner last night and this morning I’m in irregular heart sinus rhythm and still in it now !

Well so bored since I’m not suppose to do anything .. stinks .
Well I am in violation of my orders hahaha .
Found a couple of small containers of pink belly button jelly and started putting it on the rust of the Dakota bed .. shhh , don’t tell hahaha ! The test and prep for some bed liner slime in the near future .. appears to be working pretty decent removing the rust . The a little sanding once treated with the jelly !

over half the rust already treated ! With some light sanding done .. waiting for the jelly on the right side to soak in and do its belly jelly work hahah .
View attachment 66032
Got most of the rust off .. small ares to jelly and do some sanding when the time starts … now that I’m on hold I noticed some light surface rust beginning on bare metal areas … no primer on hand but had a can of silver metal flake and used it to hold off the rust forming again hahaha ! Heck maybe I’ll just paint the entire Dakota silver metal flake hahaha. Before I do the paint on bed liner ,IMG_0881.jpegIMG_0880.jpeg
IMG_0550.jpeg

That works!!
Hahaha ,l yes for now ! To tell you I can’t believe the price for a quart of black auto primer .. Dan have they added gold with diamond flakes in it .. I had planned on using black primer and roll it on before the Bed liner paint .. now I’m not to sure about that .. just finish up the sanding and go with the bed liner paint ,, still haven’t decided which to use . I’m going to brush and roll it on also .. it is the Dakota beater and I’m not looking for anything exceptionally, just a protection that looks reasonably good . Wish I could see live comparisons to choose from . Debating on the cheap simple to apply stuff at the moment .
Once I see the results then maybe the plastic bed liner in the 10 comes out ,,, I know those thing scuff the truck bed and who knows what else after years … hopefully there isn’t any rust on the 10’s bed .. I’ll be really POed about that .

Anyway the 10 would get a top of the line bed liner paint without a doubt ..

Sounds like a good plan and worth figuring it out on the Dakota first

Maybe go to a local paint shop see if thwy have suggestions?

I would definitely do it since it can't hurt anything and it's a retired work truck -

Well did a little attempt at the wing removal bolts .. no socket will fit enough to remove the front wing bolts ,, they heads rusted to the point they are different sizes .. sprayed again with WD -40 in a Hail Mary hope the bolts will remove themselves hahaha !
This just may be the first wing to not survive …. No idea how to get the bolts out without doing some kind of damage from what I see .

Well did a little attempt at the wing removal bolts .. no socket will fit enough to remove the front wing bolts ,, they heads rusted to the point they are different sizes .. sprayed again with WD -40 in a Hail Mary hope the bolts will remove themselves hahaha !
This just may be the first wing to not survive …. No idea how to get the bolts out without doing some kind of damage from what I see .
Long shot but is there enough gap to hacksaw between the wing and bed? I'm sure not but have to ask

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back