What could it be??

So UPS has miss-placed one of the boxes. I did get the headers and mids. The headers will now be off to get ceramic coated.

The UPS guy asked us to wait a day to see if the other box shows up. The tracking says it arrived two hours earlier, in Calgary, then the box I received.:dontknow:

Bingo! Full front to back Billy Boat exhaust!:drool:

So this means my MOPAR headers and MOPAR/Borla exhaust will be for sale soon.

sweeet:rock::rock::rock:

are the Mopar headers 2.5" collectors???

68-I will give you dibs on the Borla catback. I have two muffler back sections, one with the original Borla oval and the one currently on my truck, that has the dual tips.

I haven't thought about prices yet for the parts.

The headers and catless mids are ceramic coated, in case anyone wanted to know.

Bingo! Full front to back Billy Boat exhaust!:drool:

So this means my MOPAR headers and MOPAR/Borla exhaust will be for sale soon.

Damn, that is exactly what I want to do. I don't have the cash to get the headers, but I'm about to purchase the rest of the system. Can you PM me where you bought it, and how much, if you don't mind? I noticed that some of the parts are cheaper from Roe, and other parts are cheaper from JTSVP.

Please show us some pics and let us know how the install goes...especially if you are doing it yourself!

Damn, that is exactly what I want to do. I don't have the cash to get the headers, but I'm about to purchase the rest of the system. Can you PM me where you bought it, and how much, if you don't mind? I noticed that some of the parts are cheaper from Roe, and other parts are cheaper from JTSVP.

Please show us some pics and let us know how the install goes...especially if you are doing it yourself!

I ordered directly from Billy Boat. The prices are posted on their website, although they offered a discount, because I did a full system. I am putting the system on myself. I expect relatively smooth sailing....nothing could be as crappy as trying to get the original bolts out of the manifold flanges.

UPS found the second box!:rock::rock:

I got the headers into the coaters this morning. Can't wait to install!

The mids might be too big for the old colt!

picture.php

Does anyone have a big block that I could borrow? :D

Do the mids come with a bung for an A/F gauge sensor?

No. You could ask them to put one in. My set was made to order, not shelf stock. If I want a A/F gauge some day, I will just go to a muffler shop and have a bung welded in.

Should ,probably, weld one in now and have a plug installed. The metal is still clean and the pipes are on the ground. Make sure it is a Stainless Steel one like the pipe. :D

B & B headers have bungs at the collectors. Since theirs is a 2 cat mids you can use one of these and plug the other. No?

B & B headers have bungs at the collectors. Since theirs is a 2 cat mids you can use one of these and plug the other. No?

Technically yes. I have cat-less mids now, so the rear O2 sensors are tuned out and just filling the hole. But, it is no big deal getting another bung added.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back