What could it be??

Colt post up some pictures when its complete. The whole system sounds phenomenal!!! Pick up some nice header bolts though, the ones that come with the kit are kinda boot.

Attachments

• 0502140319.jpg
    0502140319.jpg
    698.6 KB · Views: 46
  • 0510141831.jpg
    0510141831.jpg
    634 KB · Views: 51
Colt post up some pictures when its complete. The whole system sounds phenomenal!!! Pick up some nice header bolts though, the ones that come with the kit are kinda boot.

In that second picture is that two different types of headers? The one to the right doesn't look like B&B :dontknow:

In that second picture is that two different types of headers? The one to the right doesn't look like B&B :dontknow:

yep. one looks like Belanger & the other is B&B

I just unpacked the second box......wow!!:rock::rock:

Could ya post up some pics of the Mopars next to the B&B's? if ya don't already got them on.

Pics...or it didn't happen! :aetsch:

picture.php

Be very Patient during the header install. with the individual tube flanges, they can be abit of a bear to align the bolt holes. My driverside goes on pretty easy but the passengerside you might want to start from the back . Hopefully they go on slick!! Oh crap!! i should have told you to dimple the tube closest to the steering shaft bolt. I also had my tubes coated first and then the I had to dimple the tube for clearance. You can see it in the pic. Maybe the 06 is different....

Attachments

• image1.jpg
    image1.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 36
Last edited:
Be very Patient during the header install. with the individual tube flanges, they can be abit of a bear to align the bolt holes. My driverside goes on pretty easy but the passengerside you might want to start from the back . Hopefully they go on slick!!

Even with the MOPAR's, the passenger side was easier starting at the firewall.

I got the B&B installed this weekend. Headers were your typical bitch to install. It sounds way different than the MOPAR/Borla set up.

Slither: I had no issues with the steering clearing the header.

I got the B&B installed this weekend. Headers were your typical bitch to install. It sounds way different than the MOPAR/Borla set up.

Sweet, that's good to hear. I just ordered the catless mids and exhaust the other day. Don't have the funds for the headers now, as I'm getting a few other items as well!

good to hear the 06 has no issue with rubbing that damn bolt! :D

I had to get a muffler shop to help with the over-the-axle pipes. For the life of me, I could not get them to fit. The muffler shop guys could get them in either, so I wasn't loosing my mind. They had to cut an inch off each pipe to make it work.

But, the Billy Boat system sounds really good. It has a very deep V8-ish sound. The MOPAR's are still an amazing header to look at under the hood.

I had to get a muffler shop to help with the over-the-axle pipes. For the life of me, I could not get them to fit. The muffler shop guys could get them in either, so I wasn't loosing my mind. They had to cut an inch off each pipe to make it work.

Are these slip fit connections?
Just wondering why ya needed to cut em?

Are these slip fit connections?
Just wondering why ya needed to cut em?

They are slip connections. The over-the-axle pipes were too long and would not fit. Looks and sounds great now.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back