What did I miss??

SrtBrad said:
Mas we will be having the 2nd Annual West Coast National GTG in Jan or Feb of next year. It will most likely be held in Cali. That should be a good time to go and meet up with everyone.

he will not make it! :D :D :D

Damm you are still alive.

Hope life it treating you good as you are always good for life..........:rock:

It's real good to see Mike, Mas, and Quick stop in. I hope all is well with you guys.

If you haven't heard I got married. I know I said hell would freeze over first, but I found someone that can put up with me so I figured I had better latch on to her before it's too late.:D

Bill.

TheMoparConnection said:
wow... looks like an old thread... great to see you guys

Robert long time bro. For me it all started with you, Mas, Eddie, J.T., Mike Brady, Stuart, Jerry, and a few others. This thread brings back some memories that needs to be reclaimed. You need to make a trip out to the West Coast and cruise to the Rock Store again. This time you guys will have to wait up.;)

yo Mike, Tanks running great, had to redo the tranny a while back, still haven't hooked up with DC (waiting on a new belt):dontknow: <long story>... those pics kinda look like dove springs... glad to see you're doing well, I take the tank out atleast once a week(27K on it now? lol)... got rid of the m5 and picked up an evo.... the goal? make it faster than the tank :p

take it ez ;)

tidnab said:
yo Mike, Tanks running great, had to redo the tranny a while back, still haven't hooked up with DC (waiting on a new belt):dontknow: <long story>... those pics kinda look like dove springs... glad to see you're doing well, I take the tank out atleast once a week(27K on it now? lol)... got rid of the m5 and picked up an evo.... the goal? make it faster than the tank :p

take it ez ;)

that would be easy! lol

OCBob said:
Mike, Mas, Jerry! Wow, this thread is like the old days. It's great seeing you all here, you've all been missed. Now where is Daniel?
:rock: :rock: :rock:

It's great to see all the old timers back, if even just to say hello....

Much love to you all........... you too, Shawnie.

D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back