What did I miss??

FerrariTruck said:
Hey mike good to hear from you. I was out riding malibu 2weeks ago and I passed by your crib. Was gonna stop by but I didnt see the vette under the car port so Kept going. We gotta get the other guys together (daniel and mas ) and see what their up to as well
Still here.

What the hell is this?:confused: A drive by posting?:dontknow: One post and then gone again for a few months?:marchmellow:

Been thinking about you lately Mike. Hope all is going well for you.

Hey Mike Brady!, glad to see your post. Dom, great pic of his "mountain climbing" ability!:p Stinker, your in trouble!

whats up karate kid:D wondered if you fell off the face of the earth

Silverback said:
What the hell is this?:confused: A drive by posting?:dontknow: One post and then gone again for a few months?:marchmellow:

Big Silver...

ha...will be checking in....all is well....miss the truck....miss the people....

Glad to see everyone is here as they should be...looks like the same great place......

:D .................... can't remember, was that a orange Truck that you had? :p

181867.jpg

Jerry

Funny shit is when Mike (nowwhat) post up Mas just happen to be there? ??????????????????

what's up mike, hope all is well! glad to hear from you and that you are ok

Good to see you Mike! Thanks for the pics, and great to see you check in.:rock:

Whitesnake said:
Funny shit is when Mike (nowwhat) post up Mas just happen to be there? ??????????????????

what's up mike, hope all is well! glad to hear from you and that you are ok
I posted a couple of weeks ago you just didn't notice.
btw Keep your truck!

UNIBOY said:
Thanks! I hope we could all get together again.

That would be nice if we could do that again.

Maybe next year. My current project should be done by then, and the next one I'm scheduled for will be just starting up, so I should be able to get some time off.

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back