What Did You Do to your Vehicle Today?

I tossed in the garbage over the weekend a front license plate holder and wing relocation kit....

Want to sell them?

I'm not looking through my garbage can, sorry.... However, they are sitting right next to some SRT-10 and Viper Powered badging.. no longer hoarding, LOL

I'm not looking through my garbage can, sorry.... However, they are sitting right next to some SRT-10 and Viper Powered badging.. no longer hoarding, LOL

Do you know what that stuff could be worth 30-40 years from now. Give it to me if you are just going to throw it........

I will take every last bit of that stuff you are throwing away!! I will PM you my address......

:dontknow: 2 bucks?

Well for comparison 1971 Hemi Cuda hood emblems are going for around $300 each now........it's your money I guess. heck they are around $65.00 for a Viper Powered emblem from the dealer now.

If they were Camery emblems it would be one thing, but these will be rare some day. But I guess if people keep on chukin the stuff mine will be worth that much more :rock:

Last edited:
Well for comparison 1971 Hemi Cuda hood emblems are going for around $300 each now........it's your money I guess. heck they are around $65.00 for a Viper Powered emblem from the dealer now.

If they were Camery emblems it would be one thing, but these will be rare some day. But I guess if people keep on chukin the stuff mine will be worth that much more :rock:

The emblems are all used, and I've watched over the last several months the kaos that insues when someone gets something used and it's not brand new in the original packaging, not worth the trouble. Now the license plate holder was brand new, never installed, thousands of those have been tossed, no loss. No one wants to drill holes in the bumper any how.

The wing relocation kit, why would anyone relocate it, it should never be removed or relocated:chain:

The emblems are all used, and I've watched over the last several months the kaos that insues when someone gets something used and it's not brand new in the original packaging, not worth the trouble. Now the license plate holder was brand new, never installed, thousands of those have been tossed, no loss. No one wants to drill holes in the bumper any how.

The wing relocation kit, why would anyone relocate it, it should never be removed or relocated:chain:

Why doesn anyone want the original compressed air canisters that came with the space saver spares back in the 70's......they will never use them but boy do they pay top dallor for them. I guess I have a little different perspective on these thing being that I have worked on a few car restorations and know what it is like to try and find good original parts for cars. To some it is just junk and get rid of it, to me it is money in the bank.

Why doesn anyone want the original compressed air canisters that came with the space saver spares back in the 70's......they will never use them but boy do they pay top dallor for them. I guess I have a little different perspective on these thing being that I have worked on a few car restorations and know what it is like to try and find good original parts for cars. To some it is just junk and get rid of it, to me it is money in the bank.

i sunk my efforts into documentation, in 2055, I just may have something :D

By 2055 might only a few hundred of our trucks left..but by then we'll be too friggin old to remember anyway..:sleep:

Oh, on a side note, recovered the relocation kit, everything else I left where it was. Guess I will keep it next to my owners manual and set of keys

Oh, on a side note, recovered the relocation kit, everything else I left where it was. Guess I will keep it next to my owners manual and set of keys

any chance you can pull the other stuff out of the trash?

why, do you need something in particular

the emblems, it's the only stock part I don't have for my truck. I wouldn't mind having the front plate bracket either.

The emblems weren't complete, but I see what I can do with the bracket, I'll look but no promises

Back