What Did You Do to your Vehicle Today?

Ironhead said:
long tube headers are on got shit back in place that i had to remove only thing i got to do tommorrow is install mids and put tires back on ,,,but the ball busting part is done :rock:got to hit shower and get some shut eye;)
sweet, cant wait to here it next year.

freaking done baby :rock: will post up a sound clip tommorrow ,,going for test drive now :D

I smoked a new Challenger last night on the interstate. I think it was a v6 but it looked really nice. It had poor acceleration from 90mph roll on up hill. The 10 took over easily and closed the deal.

OSO said:
Oh yeah how far you going:)

just around the block big boy ,,:) so i could smoke the finger prints and wd -40 off ,,,then i remembered i forgot to plug my a/f o2 in ,,,now i have to wait for a cool down :mad:

Ironhead said:
freaking done baby :rock: will post up a sound clip tommorrow ,,going for test drive now :D
Now you ready to come to Chattanooga and help me do mine???:D :D :D
Glad you got it done bet it sounds awesome.

Ironhead said:
just around the block big boy ,,:) so i could smoke the finger prints and wd -40 off ,,,then i remembered i forgot to plug my a/f o2 in ,,,now i have to wait for a cool down :mad:
You may burn in all those finger prints and WD-40, Maybe should have wiped them down first.

JRSVIPR said:
You may burn in all those finger prints and WD-40, Maybe should have wiped them down first.

i did but still smokes when you first start it up ,,plus if you come steal them from me i can prove they are mine forever:D

And Jack headers are easy to put in ,,,its the crap you have to move is the pain ..then you always loose 2 or 3 bolts or nuts ,,hell i went to chunking every thing in old coffee cans and they still just disapear out that can:dontknow: ;)

Ironhead said:
i did but still smokes when you first start it up ,,plus if you come steal them from me i can prove they are mine forever:D

And Jack headers are easy to put in ,,,its the crap you have to move is the pain ..then you always loose 2 or 3 bolts or nuts ,,hell i went to chunking every thing in old coffee cans and they still just disapear out that can:dontknow: ;)
Very good security tactic, If you don't like them let me know.:D :p How do they compare to the shorties you had?

JRSVIPR said:
Very good security tactic, If you don't like them let me know.:D :p How do they compare to the shorties you had?

have not hammered it yet ,,but its freaking loud the only muffler i have on each pipe now is a 14 in straight through glasspack ,,,im going to get some little bigger ones on tuesday ,if i leave it i will get a ticket for sure ,,

the only thing i was not sure on was the o2 sensors ,,,cause wife pick all four up and put them in a can ,,,i had laid them out the way i took off ,,,so im hoping i have the right two in the right holes ,,,:D

someone have pics of the ends of the o2,,sensors ,,,the end that go in exhuast stream that is ,,,front and back ones ,,the plugs look the same

Last edited:
Ironhead said:
have not hammered it yet ,,but its freaking loud the only muffler i have on each pipe now is a 14 in straight through glasspack ,,,im going to get some little bigger ones on tuesday ,if i leave it i will get a ticket for sure ,,

the only thing i was not sure on was the o2 sensors ,,,cause wife pick all four up and put them in a can ,,,i had laid them out the way i took off ,,,so im hoping i have the right two in the right holes ,,,:D

someone have pics of the ends of the o2,,sensors ,,,the end that go in exhuast stream that is ,,,front and back ones ,,the plugs look the same

the only go in one way bud.....

you cant mix up the front and back O2's :)

VIPER said:
the only go in one way bud.....

you cant mix up the front and back O2's :)

well i did not through any codes so i guess i be oty today:D

Ironhead said:
well i did not through any codes so i guess i be oty today:D

the make a diff on performance - and sound :) im havin my exhaust redone next week :) so it dont would like a UPS truck on crack lol

ok i took truck in this morning and had some turbo flow mufflers installed ,,much more queit than it was with the staright glasspacks on it and i cant here the popping now when i let off gas at high rpms ,,

i used a set of turbo muffs that are 14 in long ,,,dont think i can set off car alarms like i was last night but much more drivable ,and the real raspie sound is gone too with a more mello sound to it ,,at least now i will only have to worry about speeding tickets instead of loud tickets:D

Yesterday, changed the trans oil to royal purple ATF and the rear end oil to R.P. also. Definately shifts better now. :rock:

installed justin's radiator overflow tank:rock:

Attachments

• DSC00572.JPG
    DSC00572.JPG
    150.6 KB · Views: 27
Brat said:
Looking good Scot,how hard was it to install.
cut the tang off the bottom of the OEM tank and it came out without removing the hose/glass:D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back