What Did You Do to your Vehicle Today?

Prof said:
The porting will make it harder to achieve boost...but that is not all bad!

Keep us posted Eddie, this is going to be a fun build.

P.S. Clean that truck!
i know its bad but after the motor is in its getting sanded down and painted flat black so no sense in fussing over the paint. with the pulley's im using ill have plenty of boost. just didnt want to go with headers. i dont think i can get far enough in there to hurt the boost any.

Why no headers this time?

Are you going to spray it also?

What is the name of that speaker box? i've forgotten, and the damn kids seats make it a pain to get at. People always ask, cause it just sounds amazing, when i tell them they are 8" they don't believe me.......

bigike said:
Why no headers this time?

Are you going to spray it also?

What is the name of that speaker box? i've forgotten, and the damn kids seats make it a pain to get at. People always ask, cause it just sounds amazing, when i tell them they are 8" they don't believe me.......
dont really need headers, no im not going to spray it. the box you have is a probox, that one you have has 10's in it. the 8's didnt sound good so they swapped it out.

finished porting the drivers side exhaust manifold. gonna try and finish the passenger side tonight. might even clean up the outside's before i coat them with por-15.

tore out the two black plastic shields behind the grill..then going to do a Honeycomb transfer and take off the stock grill.

Replaced both passenger side door actuators and installed a viper alarm with remote start on the Power Wagon .

JAYSSRT said:
tore out the two black plastic shields behind the grill..then going to do a Honeycomb transfer and take off the stock grill.

Your gonna love it!! Looks so much better!! Get the SRT badge to go on the grille as well :rock:

Took the beast to work today.... It won't stop raining off and on so I wash it and it gets dirty the next day :mad:

SPACEMONKEY1 said:
Your gonna love it!! Looks so much better!! Get the SRT badge to go on the grille as well :rock:

Is it easy to switch out...and were did you buy the srt badge?..I love the way the grill looks on your truck:rock:

finished the shifter, thanks to DevilDawg3097 he supplyed the pistol grip shifter handle, thanks again bud :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

started to reconnect the NOS and Fuel system

Installed new under hood chrome bolt kit, ...... Here's some pics ...

Bolt2a.jpg

Bolt1a.jpg

Bolt3a.jpg

Jim

I took her for a little cruise...NC to PA. On a side note...17 MPG with 4.88s at 70 MPH

ARRESTmeRed04 said:
good? hell that's better than mine gets with 4.10's
if you would drive yours it get better milege.. shit i get 20 to 21 on the HWY....:rock:

They 06 RC 's are sleeping until spring,
But I did pick up a new car, a 75 Buick LeSabre 4 post HT from a 94 year old lady with a really strong 455, a good front clip,
a great rear bumper and taillights to help restore my beater rag top 75 lesabre.
It drives great so I may just run it thru the winter as I have a NOS set of studded snows tires
I will get pictures posted shortl may be in the cigar thread.
I wish I could bottle up and sell the granny fragrance!
(In a Good Way)

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back