What do yall think

Im waiting for tonys new shifter. I just saw that on ebay and thought i would post it

I know first hand you can shift into any gear at any time... well, third to second atleast...:banghead:

They are selling this for the Ram and Sim333 has a Ram SRT-10:dontknow:
Why would he even consider this?

I do not know what Dodge was thinking and I bet there will a class action on this as soon as someone gets hurt. Depending on the rev, speed and whatever equation they came up with a lil icon pops up on the dash and the shifter will not go into 2nd from 1st. It locks you out. You think your in 2nd mash the gas and no power. The jury is out on this cable to fix it. God forbid an idoit is behind you and at speed you will not be able to out run it. Sad part you don't even know it happened you just think your in 2nd. It sucks.

I wasnt planning on getting it. I plan on getting tonys. i just figure id post it

Matt we don't use these on our trucks. Tony does not sell them for our trucks.
he is talking about getting tonys shifter ,,and Matt they are selling a junk part ,,,that will not work on our trucks in anyway shape or form

06 six speed. cant remember whare i read it but i also thought there was a skip shift on these trucks. I dont have any tranny or shifter mods and i can go 1st to second at any rpm level. So wherever i read it must have been wrong

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back