What does every body do for a living and your age

New job: Korean handy Man.

Just put down $2000 in mulch...stained and water proofed two decks, planted the hanging tomatoes...

And yes, I am a legal day laborer who works for nothing.

PXTNSRT said:
I am 20, and I run a crew out on drilling rigs. I do not actually work on a drilling rig, but do work for drilling rigs, when they're done drilling a hole, we go out with a laydown machine to lay their drill pipe down and pick their casing up, and sometimes when they need me to I run the power tongs up on the floor to spin the casing together.

I'm only 28... is it too late to get into the oil industry???? :eek: :confused: ;) :rock:

Black1 said:
I'm only 28... is it too late to get into the oil industry???? :eek: :confused: ;) :rock:

never to late, not with oil setting record prrices:) get some experience and get your share!

I'm recently 27 and I'm a Conductor for a railroad and a pro bono gynocologist at night... I think I'm getting tunnel vision...

I'm a 44 year old 1SG for the Army Reserves, who just waits around for up coming deployments and missions oversea. :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

I get most of my cash flow as a system programmer from a telephone company that I dread working for. :( :( :( :(

That why I spend all my time on this web site instead of working. :D :D

Prof said:
New job: Korean handy Man.

Just put down $2000 in mulch...stained and water proofed two decks, planted the hanging tomatoes...

And yes, I am a legal day laborer who works for nothing.
Nice!! :D :rock: You forgot to mention you are 105 ;)

48 and i,m a Plant Manager for an Plastic Injection Molding Plant

I'm 107 and I'm retarded............ I mean retired..... uh, unemployed...

Oh fk it................. I'M A BUM................!!

D

Django said:
I'm 107 and I'm retarded............ I mean retired..... uh, unemployed...

Oh fk it................. I'M A BUM................!!

D

Are we related ???:D

Another young (25) engineer here. I do heat exchangers and cooling systems for heavy equipment.

So then this proves there are no lazy dumbasses here (except for buying into a money pit). That's good though.

Ironhead said:
48 and i,m a Plant Manager for an Plastic Injection Molding Plant

un fortunatly most have no idea what it is a company like ours does ,,that s why i have never been without a job lol

Ironhead said:
un fortunatly most have no idea what it is a company like ours does ,,that s why i have never been without a job lol

I've done some work for Rubbermaid. They had some of that injection molding equipment. I've made several dies for them back in my CNC programming days. Hot work! Guess you don't really have to worry about the small things like that.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back