What does your Odometer read?

MooreSpeed

Reaction score
Im curious bc I am going Tuesday to pick up a 06 QC SRT Ram for a lil over $20k, and it has 41k miles .

Is this a mistake? I drive over 15k miles a year.

How many miles is it before I need to be thinking about getting a new motor or tranny?

Mine is an 2006 with 23K miles.....bought it 2 yrs ago almost to the day....had 2,300 miles when I got it...........a stock engine that is serviced per schedule should last 150,000+ miles...

MooreSpeed said:
Thanks for the input.

Do you think its a good deal on that 10, thow?
I think that if it is in good condition that is a pretty good deal.

for an o6 hell yeah they are the rarest viprt trucks ever mader production numbers weere way low....not that i think we have an exact # but they were for sure the lowest and the best lookin besides the interior

TNVIPER said:
Mine is an 2006 with 23K miles.....bought it 2 yrs ago almost to the day....had 2,300 miles when I got it...........a stock engine that is serviced per schedule should last 150,000+ miles...

What the hell do you know about stock engines???:D :p

Ok thanks. Than im definitely going to go get it.
Im thinking an SCT from Roe for my first mod and then probably a magnaflow catback.

MooreSpeed said:
Any other opinions on:
How many miles is it before I need to be thinking about getting a new motor or tranny?

As long as you follow the scheduled service for the truck i don't see why
you couldn't get atleast 50k out of it.. The first thing that does usually
go though is the clutch. A real good upgrade kit will cost around $1600
without labor but once that's installed you usually can get atleast 30-40k
on that clutch. post up some pictures when you get it! oh also i got about
27k on it with no problems.. Still need to order some oil cooler lines though lol..

Regards,

Andrew

MooreSpeed said:

Mostly poetry. But I have caught it looking at Hustler magazine. But I don't think that was reading...just looking.

'04 about 36000, 3k on the current build. Its a fair weather garage queen...sits six months of the year waiting for the snow to melt.

Your getting a pretty good deal. I just paid 26k for my '06 QC with 19,000 miles on it. Look at my list of mods and that should be all you need for a while.

MooreSpeed said:
Santeen,
is there a big difference in "loudness" when you got the magnaflow?
or was it just a little bit louder?
Magnaflow made a nice improvement, not to loud. Removing the cats well.....:rock: Loud, but not that loud. Even my wife likes the sound.

04 with 85k on it. i bought it in december of last year sight unseen. runs like a top doesnt use oil. got it for a steal so i could do a monster build. change the oil and keep it up and she will last you. beat on it and youll be fixing it. normal with a high performance vehicle.

:rolleyes:Boy if I had a nickle for every odometer thread.. Mine is at 53K. I bought it brand new back in August of 2005 with 8 miles clocked on the odo. That puts me at a little over 13k miles a year. Not too bad. And, no major problems so far. I baby it, keep the fluids new and filled and replace wear parts long before they even need to be replaced. I can count on one hand how many times she's been 1/4 and 8th mile tracked. I've driven her to Florida and back, then to Georgia and back. I recently drove her to Louisiana then central Texas and she still runs like new.

Last edited:
About 4900 on wifeys 04 rc garage queen :D just like new:rock: :rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back