What does your Odometer read?

Coming up on 81K really quick now !!:rock: :rock: :rock:

Just turned 91,000 miles. 6 sets of tires and still original clutch. I had a pwr steering pump and rear end bearing let go while under warranty. Idler arm is the only real issue I've had since (knocking on wood). At 100K I'll be doing a ton of maintenance and will do a compression and leak down test. 200K is not out of the norm for a stock vehicle.

My 2006 QC, which i picked up in March of 2007, has a little over 13,000 miles, it had 150 when it arrived, seems low, but i have another truck for work, so i let the viper rest for a few weeks or months, then take it out again, run it up to oil change, then rest, i know i know, alot of you would think i'm crazy, but hey, i want this thing to last forever, and i don't need to drive it every day to appreciate it. Though there is a little guilt when it sits there for awhile :):)

6pakattack said:
Coming up on 81K really quick now !!:rock: :rock: :rock:

Never mind,I'm at 88K now !!!:rock: :rock: :rock:

phunny said:
43k miles
one set of tires, brakes, tranny flush, plugs, and 2 flux capacitors.

-charlie
phunny said flux, Ban him.:D :p :marchmellow:

my 04 has almost 85k on the clock motor is bone stock and runs like a charm. still has original plugs and wires in it. but i bought it to build. so it's fixing to come out

40,127 Here with no problems... :)

Mine is a DD and I put about 12-15K a year on it.. Well over 100,000 before anything with the engine if you keep to the suggested Maint in the Owners Manual.

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back