What is really rare? Any non-modded trucks left???

kennygene

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just wandered how many trucks have not been modded on this site? I guess I don't consider cat back or drop in filter much of a mod so, mine is stock.

What does everybody else have? Is there any trucks completely bone stock down to the paper filter?:dontknow:

If anybody is interested, feel free to run a poll.

I believe that Wifey's truck is still bone stock.

And off of the top of my head, that is the only one I can think of.

Nope, she put in a shifter

Joemags only did Borla exhaust but that was through Dodge so his is still stock. In fact, his may still be new... He only has like 3000 miles on it.

K&N drop in filter, Braided lines for oil exchanger and power steering pump. 1-2" drop, B&M shifter otherwise stock with 96,542 miles. Mine could be showroom stock in an afternoon.

I'm definately NOT stock! Just thought I'd throw that out there :dontknow: in case anyone was wondering..

Performance mods: KN CAI, Hurst T Handle, Speedline 22in Chrome SRT-10 wheels w/BFG KDWs. Cosmetic mods:Blkdout headlites,LED blkdout taillites,blkdout LED 3rd tailite,shorty blk antennae, Raider lowprofile fiberglass tonnuea cover w/orig 10 wing mntd on it, SRT-10 emblem in airscoop,streetscene mirrors(dumped elephant ears),sirius sat,passport 8500 radar detecter mntd 2 mirror,limotint side&back windows w/6" visor strip.2" drop rear. Kinda not stock, have all parts 2 return 2 stock. Exhaust nxt project!

Hell, if I was gonna mod, I'd a bought a hemi. You can spend less money and go faster. Think about it???

mine is pretty much still stock and plan on keeping it that way. I do at some point getting another to really mod up hard. I belive that the stocks with original miles will be collectors

kennygene said:
Just wandered how many trucks have not been modded on this site? I guess I don't consider cat back or drop in filter much of a mod so, mine is stock.

What does everybody else have? Is there any trucks completely bone stock down to the paper filter?:dontknow:

Mine was stock with only 1400 miles on it a few months ago. Now it's got 3800 miles and isn't stock:D

If you do not do the rear cat delete and B&G Stage II flash you are missing life. I can not believe the difference in it. I have that feeling back, like when you first got the truck and all that power and fun. It now is alive in me once again. I notice myself taking all kind of long ways home just to drive it.

-charlie :rock:

ViperJeff said:
Nope, she put in a shifter
It is only a few screws to change it back:p :p and it only has a bit over 5000 miles so far, not to bad for an 04 :D :D paper filter still intact:rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back