What is really rare? Any non-modded trucks left???

kennygene said:
Hell, if I was gonna mod, I'd a bought a hemi. You can spend less money and go faster. Think about it???

Lol.....read this thread and lmk if you care to retract your last statement....:D :p

Quoted from the opening post....

OSO said:
Since i know this will be asked, its just not that fun any more 30k in the last year and a half on go fast parts trying to make a 5400lbs truck go fast and to only get to 12.8 sucks really big harry balls.:dontknow:

http://www.vtcoa.com/forums/showthread.php?t=39636

Kenny,
Mine is still stock (Except for the tires:burnout: ). You have seen it. Can't seem to get much milage out of a set of rubber. (Even when I let Diann drive it:dontknow: )

OnceBitten said:
Kenny,
Mine is still stock (Except for the tires:burnout: ). You have seen it. Can't seem to get much milage out of a set of rubber. (Even when I let Diann drive it:dontknow: )

How's your engine doing after letting her take it to the Doo Wop???? Hell, the tires would be cheap compared to the temps she rang up in the dash!:rock:

slow91 said:
Lol.....read this thread and lmk if you care to retract your last statement....:D :p

Quoted from the opening post....

http://www.vtcoa.com/forums/showthread.php?t=39636

What???:dontknow:

I know a hemi right now that is hitting 13.8 with only exhaust, tune, and intake. Anybody can buy this truck for $6500 and finish the mods. :rock: That's a hell of a lot cheaper than a SRT 10 but it's just not a 10.:marchmellow:

Seems there are plenty of stockers around. :)

Also, check eBay, stacks of them on there. ;)

I found an 05 RC with 871 miles on it near me for 27xxx.00..Now if I only had another 26,5xx.00....lol

Riff62 said:
I found an 05 RC with 871 miles on it near me for 27xxx.00..Now if I only had another 26,5xx.00....lol

How about an 05 with 58 miles

Last seen in IL 11/25/09 Benoy Motors
3D7HA16H45G787658

Sorry..I made a few mistakes in that last post..The truck is an 04, Silver, 875 mi, 27,995.00, and I really need 27,545.00 to make it mine..lol

ViperJeff said:
Nope, she put in a shifter
GEN-X :rock: :rock: :rock: Beats the snot outta stock :D Never fear, I still have the stocker ;)

TNVIPER said:
Your box is not your standard run of the mill box...:p
My box was stone stock when it left here :p :p :p :D

Mine is stock performance wise except K&N drop in, but has some visual mods like tail lights, pol. alum. Rad. cover, fangs/pete badges instead of ram and a few other similar things.

The middle A/C vent is still in the stock location..does that count? :dontknow: I still have the stock battery! I have molested just about everything else :D Surprised this phuhgin thing still runs....guess I need to beat on it some more.

There was a stock QC SRT 10 at Hendrick Dodge in October (Raleigh, NC) ..thats the last stock truck I have seen.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back