What is really rare? Any non-modded trucks left???

Sweet, looks like the original trucks are really rare. Mine still has the original battery and tires.

Stock as a rock, Didn't buy it dump more money in it.
That what the 68 is for.

Mopar Cat Back and some small stuff done to mine, otherwise stock as stock can get.

The actual collector value for these truck won't IMO be realized for quite a long time- probably another 20 yrs, if you ask me....

They're relatively easy to find and fairly difficult to sell at this time....even with some very tasty mods.

If one expects to realize a true collector value, they'll have to be quite patient and take good care of their baby.

That is only my opinion, of course. And yes, I know what opinions are like.:rolleyes:

Take it with a grain of salt.

D

just a flash and filter here...46k miles

Value has gone up 2 grand on mine since I purchased it, so I think the value is coming along faster than expected.

I still have the original windsheild washer fluid in the tank, never use it.
The original paper air filter is in a plastic bag and I use a drop-in. Even the glove box tag is still in place.

The only other thing I have done to it is rotate the tires and change the oil and filter. I only have about 9000Km's which is less than 6000 miles.

Sounds great! I am glad to see so many stock trucks.
When I bought mine, I wanted a truck that hadn't been ragged out and modded.
I wanted the SRT 10 because of what it is. I love driving it the way it is and it's dependable and I never have to tinker with it.
If I want to go faster, I'll fire up my Dart and go for it!

just a k&n drop in filter other than that nothing not stock here for now :)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back