What is the best Bang for the Buck Mod??

59caddyhog said:
Thanks for all the info people.

I can't get a SC, I have 3 kids to get to the car shows and I'm way too lazy to change gear too.:D

How do you lose the cats and whaddaya put in their place????

Will this put the engine management light on???

Forgive my ignorance, I'm used to carbs and fins and don't know much about technology.:confused:

Cut out the cats and put a piece of exhaust tubing in its place. Yellow venom did his own in his driveway. PM him, he will be happy to help. Or option 2 call JMBJustin and get a set of catless mids. I have Justins mids, they are nice pieces. This will throw a code like stated earlier. You need either the SCT to bypass the rear O2 sensors, or buy the O2 simulators. The sims are basically a spacer that raises the rear sensor up and out of direct path of the exhaust. I have sims on my truck and never had a code, they came with Justins mids.

The cheapest way to go fast seems to be NOS.

The best bang for the buck as I understand it has got to be the Xmetal throttle body......Gauranteed at least 80 hp......:D But I am no expert on this just listen to the other guys and not me :eek: :D Sorry I have not Ho'd a Tech thread in over a year and you just got the luck of the draw LOOLOLOL :marchmellow:

TheSickness said:
The best bang for the buck as I understand it has got to be the Xmetal throttle body......Gauranteed at least 80 hp......:D But I am no expert on this just listen to the other guys and not me :eek: :D Sorry I have not Ho'd a Tech thread in over a year and you just got the luck of the draw LOOLOLOL :marchmellow:

Attachments

• pat.gif
    pat.gif
    26.3 KB · Views: 28

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back