What is value of my truck??

HSSSTOY

Reaction score
2004 VCA Special Edition #001/50 still new with approx. 250 miles on the Odometer. Need your help in assessing its value.

I've seen others listed about $70k.
Yours being #1, and very low miles... more than that obviously.

5% More than the highest bidder lol.... Now, sight unseen 50...With the correct marketing, time, patience the sky is the limit. But the sewer pickle the VCA has become and the fact that it's close to being flushed for the last time could make the trucks value equal that of a reg low millage Srt10...

Last edited:
It's probably worth 60-65k. You just won't see that here.

BJ Motors may be your best bet to get a high number

i remember this 10, im sure it still has all of its paper trail, there is value in that. Most of what you'll see here is 10's picked up in the 17-22k range so a 10 like yours is really out of their reality. Good luck, you can probably guess with some of the posts there is a lack of real interest in your question.

Vj
VCA Staff

It's probably worth 60-65k. You just won't see that here.

BJ Motors may be your best bet to get a high number

i remember this 10, im sure it still has all of its paper trail, there is value in that. Most of what you'll see here is 10's picked up in the 17-22k range so a 10 like yours is really out of their reality. Good luck, you can probably guess with some of the posts there is a lack of real interest in your question.

Vj
VCA Staff

Pretty sure his post was for for a general idea of what the truck was worth. So I'm not sure what your talking about not seeing here and listing it woth BJ Motors, this is not a forsale thread, Viper Jeff. Mr VCA staff..

Last edited:
I realize that, however BJ Motors has sold a few of the VCA's and probably has a better understanding of the value. He is better off getting a real evaluation than what he might get here. Even my evaluation is probably way off.

My N/A build in that truck = ????????

Divorce:mad: Ok, carry on.:D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back