What tires... again

Yellow venom said:
WOW! I wish there was a "Tire Rack" store up here in Canada! they sell tires for what there worth! Up here the stock pzero's are around $700+ last time I checked!
I have a number for guys that get them cheap in Canada they were at the time 1600 for 4 shipped to my door. Or you can just drive to great fall or kailispel (sp.?) and get them put on and drive home.

I've tried 2 sets of the Pirellis, read through everyone's perspectives plus the polls, and wound up going with Yokohama Parada Spec X on my 3rd set. They weren't cheap but neither was the truck. When time to change again I'll definitely go with the Yokohamas again.

oldguy

i just got the generals for 636 out the door for all four

P9280365.jpg

this is the BFG. they hook great! incredible dry handling! they won't scare you in the rain like the stockers

Last edited:
my wife works for michelin and i still couldnt spend that much with her discount! lol so it was the grabbers for me, and i'm happy for now...

LitemUp said:
Do NOT get the Toyo Proxese's they SUCK :mad: in the rain. When I go through them I will be going to the Nitto 420.
HEY...I have the toyo proxes and they are the best tire in my opinion. They grab better then the pirellis and better in the rain too...

Last edited:
viperchamp said:
I went with the Nitto 420s,:rock: 305/40R22 114H

Thats what I just got...^^^....I guess we'll see how they turn out.:dontknow: They were the cheapest tires I could find in Hawaii...and I got them from the Dealership!WTF!!!:argh:

FATJACK said:
Check out the Nitto 420's. Inexpensive tire, great in the rain and look good.

H rated rain tires???

Truck abuse!!!

According to our wholesale sheet, the Nitto 420's are the least expensive right now. Nitto makes some good tires. They are all priced to sell right now. From street tires to Nitto Mud Grapplers, Nitto has great prices now.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back