What your Supercharger?

And that picture u have saying everyone's getting pregnant and married its becuase u can't get no pussy u stick ur little baby dick in the gas tank of ur truck imaging its a girls pussy wen it's not u are a man bro

And that picture u have saying everyone's getting pregnant and married its becuase u can't get no pussy u stick ur little baby dick in the gas tank of ur truck imaging its a girls pussy wen it's not u are a man bro

yjeby3ap.jpg

Yeah Silver back on topic please! We wanna see this epic 650 RWHP beast your building!

By the way thanks for providing the entertainment tonight it's been great!

U really are an idiot lol u think I would fall for it dick head

You did fall for it! Wish I hadn't talked you out of buying it now. Be gone with you troll! You are the only person that has ever posted here who's knowledge of vehicles was so shallow that you were seriously considering an "electric turbocharger".

You're insult skills suck too. I feel like I'm in a 6th grade classroom with a kid that just learned a few bad words. I don't blame you though, it's obvious that communication in English isn't anywhere close to a strongpoint for you. What I don't understand is your complete and total lack of sense. You came here asking about headers, a member found you an awesome deal, and you passed on it because you wanted something cheaper. Next you come on here asking about supercharges. Again, you received legit advice, then ignored it, headed to eBay, and shopped the "cheap horsepower for idiots section". Basically, you don't listen when people try to help, you get upset when people around you are having fun, you get jealous of Mack's girl... I really see no reason for you to stay.

Last edited:
Damn even Dom showed up, look Silverbitch quit being such a little girl. I mean, great thread and everything, but like Chris said, you sound like a little kid who just learned how to cuss. :)

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back