What your Supercharger?

He used a smiley face. I texted with jose for a while last night and he seemed cool to me.

The 10 has enough power already us your new electroturbo on your Camery that's where you will see all the power gains as well as mpg gains.

Omg I'm dying laughing at silversrt,his rants at everyone is right in line with my 12 year old nephews lol you bunch of doody heads, I was with your mom so ha ha

I don't think I will EVER start another thread that great in my life! What a riot!. Sorry to Jose, but, come on, staking 3 FI's!

I got a little mixed up in the middle of this thread with all the bickering, but do the electric superchargers work or not? My mouse is hovering over the buy it now but I need some clarification first. :D

I got a little mixed up in the middle of this thread with all the bickering, but do the electric superchargers work or not? My mouse is hovering over the buy it now but I need some clarification first. :D

For 50 bucks you cant go wrong! :D

O they work alright. The area of what they work FOR is questionable tho. Need a higher output heater/AC then these are for you!

It uses the same technology as this

hair%20dryer%202874.jpg

So, it has a dual purpose

Absolutely they work! I would be surprised if your clutch will hold after you get it installed. Twins would amazing!

I ordered 2, installed pics to follow! stay tuned.....

Ok someone has to order one and try it out. Ill pitch in a few bux let's get a pool goin. It's gotta add at least a pound or two of boost.

imagine when the squirrel cage breaks inside, all those nice plastic pieces get sucked into your motor, seems like a great idea :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back