Whats everybody doing at work today

And especialy flounder giggin which is my fav fishing ever!
552722_3837468376271_274462533_n.jpg

I've got a nice lil electrical project to fix after diagnosing yesterday.....loose mini relay connectors...Its allways fun to diag an intermittent electral problem!!!...really tho I don't mind it, except when its my own crap and I'm not getting paid!!!:D:D

I would rather go outside, go thru my scrap metal pile, and make a trailer out of it......at 120 degrees with 100% humidity.....than to touch that!

You have 30 years. Plenty of time. He didn't say he's sittin on his private beach in the islands sippin drinks while his maid servant rubs his feet :D

Thats true but from what iv read and heard people talking about, most on here are bussiness owners. Thats pretty much retirement after you hired people to run it for you lol.

Thats true but from what iv read and heard people talking about, most on here are bussiness owners. Thats pretty much retirement after you hired people to run it for you lol.

Don't feel bad man. I am non military and I don't own my own business(besides the lawn business that I back burnered lol) I still think I could retire in 25-80 yrs no problem.

You got it bro,,, I only go to work 1 or 2x a week, sometimes none :).... Been doin this for 5 yrs now, " just turned 33" ... LOVE IT....

I would rather go outside, go thru my scrap metal pile, and make a trailer out of it......at 120 degrees with 100% humidity.....than to touch that!

It actually is easy to me now....I'm only 32- 10 years ago when I was just wrenching on my own shit it would have been a challenge....Now I actually enjoy the challenge..and next to rebuilding diesel engines its prob my favorite..

What do you do

I'm in telecommunications, we sell phone service " dial tone" and equipment and also do construction for the big phone phone companies burring cable and such,, and the 3rd company is an install and repair company for the big telcos.

So if any of you guys out there who own there own business or work for a big company and want to save bux on there phone system, we can hook ya up with high quality phone service and a cloud based central office, So if you have multiple locations we can join all locations together on the same phone network, so transferring calls between offices is free and simple even if you have an office over seas or in another state, ... If you have more than 4 phone lines with your local telco we can typically cut your cost in half, and provide you with a full blow PBX " personal business exchange" to purchase on on site they are typically 2k to 100k but ours is cloud biased so no outlay of cash for you.. as we have the servers in our own location..

anyhow that is some of what I do

The clothing store is for the old ladie to keep busy.

Last edited:
As soon as my chick gets done with clinicals (sp) I'm goin back to school!!...Don't think I want to be a grease monkey my whole life!!...It pays the bills and I haven't stabbed my self (or anyone else) in the neck with a screw driver yet so I guess its working for now...

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back