Whats everybody doing at work today

As soon as my chick gets done with clinicals (sp) I'm goin back to school!!...Don't think I want to be a grease monkey my whole life!!...It pays the bills and I haven't stabbed my self (or anyone else) in the neck with a screw driver yet so I guess its working for now...

I hear ya. I grease monkey all my personal stuff and nearby family's. I wouldnt wanna do it for a livin or I would quit enjoying it. Getcha some schoolin and do it on the side ;)

Now that's funny:D

Actually inlet filters for my heli.

B

Attachments

• photo (14).JPG
    photo (14).JPG
    316.1 KB · Views: 102
UIH,

They are pretty much just like a K&N filter. I have to wash and oil them every 200 hours. This time of year they get saturated with pollen so will be swapping them out every 100 hrs with a clean and oiled set.

They cost just a little more than the K&N drop in.:D They also increase performance by a couple %. They straighten out the airflow and keep shit from eating up the compressor blades.

B

UIH,

They are pretty much just like a K&N filter. I have to wash and oil them every 200 hours. This time of year they get saturated with pollen so will be swapping them out every 100 hrs with a clean and oiled set.

They cost just a little more than the K&N drop in.:D They also increase performance by a couple %. They straighten out the airflow and keep shit from eating up the compressor blades.

B

I hate when I have to replace those on my 10. Guess I NEED one of these filters.

UIH,

B
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=thIVtEOtlWM]DMX - Party Up (Up In Here) - YouTube[/ame]

Whats up Chris, hows your week been?
Morning, homes. May was probably one of the most challenging weeks of my life. June started out even rougher. But, I drive a '10, dig my job, and the family is safe and healthy, so I guess I don't really have anything to complain about. How has your week been, Chris?

Just here in the office looking up parts for my truck. Prolly about to go wash it since we had a dust bowl the other day.

Just here in the office looking up parts for my truck. Prolly about to go wash it since we had a dust bowl the other day.

+1 on that im gonna wash mine on the company card, so it makes it that much better to spend 1/2 hour doing a good job :)

Morning, homes. May was probably one of the most challenging weeks of my life. June started out even rougher. But, I drive a '10, dig my job, and the family is safe and healthy, so I guess I don't really have anything to complain about. How has your week been, Chris?

Pretty easy going, Im in the process of getting out of the military so just trying to get all my paperwork together and all my gear ready for turn in. I had a bunch of appointments at the VA this week so I pretty much just did that lol. Easy week. On another note, I FINALLY went to the doctor about my shoulder and despite what I think, he said its just a pulled muscle. This is like what 5 or 6 weeks right? Ive had pulled muscles before but this isnt going away..He put me on Busiprone (?) which is an anti-inflammatory medicine that does absolutely nothing. Just got home from the gym actually, still in pain. We'll see I guess

Pretty easy going, Im in the process of getting out of the military so just trying to get all my paperwork together and all my gear ready for turn in. I had a bunch of appointments at the VA this week so I pretty much just did that lol. Easy week. On another note, I FINALLY went to the doctor about my shoulder and despite what I think, he said its just a pulled muscle. This is like what 5 or 6 weeks right? Ive had pulled muscles before but this isnt going away..He put me on Busiprone (?) which is an anti-inflammatory medicine that does absolutely nothing. Just got home from the gym actually, still in pain. We'll see I guess

I thought you were gonna retire at 48?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back