Whats everybody doing at work today

Something got in the way??

Yea man, dont really want to go into it, but bottom line is I make more money being out of the military than being in. Getting out was a no brainer for me. Also, I am non-deployable, and if I cannot deploy, then being in makes no sense to me.

Yea man, dont really want to go into it, but bottom line is I make more money being out of the military than being in. Getting out was a no brainer for me. Also, I am non-deployable, and if I cannot deploy, then being in makes no sense to me.

I was once in the military and believe me seems like everyone makes more money out of it especially now a days.

Ya i heard there doing that to gays now :)

You have a nickname? What do your friends call you? Do they bow down and say "Lord Chavez, permission to speak?" Lol, just wanna know for future conversations what you go by

Lol no they dnt call me that. I just started saying it when i saw it on keeping up with the kardashians with lord disick. hes a funny guy. but the name is alfredo. nice to meet u

Lol no they dnt call me that. I just started saying it when i saw it on keeping up with the kardashians with lord disick. hes a funny guy. but the name is alfredo. nice to meet u

Haha, ok. Im Chris, nice to meet you too. That guy (disick) is the biggest tool I have ever seen in my entire life. My wife used to watch that show until I pointed out that it was making everyone in our house dumber by the minute, now its not allowed on our TV.

+1 on that im gonna wash mine on the company card, so it makes it that much better to spend 1/2 hour doing a good job :)
Let me know when you are at the car wash and I'll bring my truck down too. :D

Pretty easy going, Im in the process of getting out of the military so just trying to get all my paperwork together and all my gear ready for turn in. I had a bunch of appointments at the VA this week so I pretty much just did that lol. Easy week. On another note, I FINALLY went to the doctor about my shoulder and despite what I think, he said its just a pulled muscle. This is like what 5 or 6 weeks right? Ive had pulled muscles before but this isnt going away..He put me on Busiprone (?) which is an anti-inflammatory medicine that does absolutely nothing. Just got home from the gym actually, still in pain. We'll see I guess
Getting out? That surprises me. I have something that will help your shoulder. I'll shoot you text.

Hey man, whats your real name...
His real name is Lord Chavez. Not kidding. I asked him that in another thread.

Haha, ok. Im Chris, nice to meet you too. That guy (disick) is the biggest tool I have ever seen in my entire life. My wife used to watch that show until I pointed out that it was making everyone in our house dumber by the minute, now its not allowed on our TV.

His real name is Lord Chavez. Not kidding. I asked him that in another thread.[/QUOTE]

VenomTruck: Yea he is a tool but sometimes tools are funny just a stupid funny.

But hey u can call me alfredo or lord chavez either one dont bother me.

tumblr_mhgiragaxa1rjvtf2o1_500.gif

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back